[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critique?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160124_154053.jpg (2 MB, 4096x3005) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160124_154053.jpg
2 MB, 4096x3005
Critique?
>>
>>2753330
Read the sticky.
1000 pixels on the longest side
Put individual pics in the relevant snapshit/b&w/film/recent pics thred.

In focus, right shutter speed, maybe a little under exposed, boring background.
>>
>>2753330
uninteresting. tell this to yourself, would you hang this in your room, are you proud of this?
i could just go to my tap turn it on, enable flash on my camera and take the exact same picture.
What made you think this was a good idea? It's okay to test out the camera with this pic, but seeking critique on absolutely nothing is pretty dumb.
Shoot more interesting things would be my advice.
>>
>>2753852
Building on this, it seems to me that the effect you were really trying to get was the metallic appearance of the water coming out of the tap like that. However, the fact that the tap is there, and the sink, etc as well, means that it is really obvious that it's just a tap with some water coming out.

Consider using a watering can against a white or black background with off-camera flash.
>>
>>2753330
We get it. You just got into photography this Christmas. Now lurk moar.
>>
File: IMG_20151023_211517.jpg (3 MB, 4096x2713) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151023_211517.jpg
3 MB, 4096x2713
>>2755203
>>2755093
>>2753852

Alright. Well how is this?
>>
>>2755414
Horrific.
>>
>>2755414
Dude, it's the current year, why are you using selective colour?

You've picked a reasonable subject and you've tried to spice it up with a funky angle, but it hasn't come together in this shot.
>>
>>2755414
This is ghastly
>>
>>2753330
The first pic you took when you discovered fast Shutter Speed freezes movement. Literally everyone takes this pic when they're learning.

>>2755414
What this guy said > >>2755451
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.