[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't have bothered deleting this earlier. Someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 20160119_161633.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160119_161633.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Shouldn't have bothered deleting this earlier. Someone tried to scam me with the buy it now, but yeah, buncha stuff happened that made me have to blow through my savings so I have to sell my Nikon D810 plus stuff to pay bills.

It's a great deal:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/262249733087?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment Makesamsung
Camera ModelSAMSUNG-SM-G870A
Camera SoftwareG870AUCU2BOF3
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.2
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)31 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width3264
Image Height1836
Image OrientationRight-Hand, Top
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:01:19 16:16:33
Exposure Time1/30 sec
F-Numberf/2.2
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/2.2
Brightness2.2 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceUnknown
FlashFlash
Focal Length4.80 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3264
Image Height1836
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Unique Image IDF16QLHF01SB
>>
don't do it man, don't sell your camera
whore yourself out or something, don't abandon your craft
>>
>>2748423
I have 2 others (a digital body and a film body), so I'm not entirely out of the game.

That sad, fuck ebay. So far two scam buyers. I've spent more time talking to them to get this crap cleared up in the last two days than working.

maybe third time is a charm
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/262250364190?
>>
>>2748336
Care to sell the 20mm f2.8 alone?
>>
>>2748631
If you have an ebay and can wait a few days, send me a message through there.

I far prefer to sell it as a group (I'm in one of those places where a few hundred won't help), but if I have to break it up to move it, I will.
>>
Of course no one is going to spend that much on an auction with such shitty pictures.
How about learning how to use a camera and take some pictures of shit people want to see before they bid?
>>
>>2748336
Why not use the cameras you have to work a few jobs to make the money? Selling your tools to eat is pretty last-resort
>>
>>2748624
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. Seriously, screw ebay.

Here's a PSA for you people if you're trying to sell something of decently high value on ebay: DO NOT PUT A BUY IT NOW PRICE.

If you don't have a business account with Paypal, you can't demand immediate payment for someone to end the auction, so scammers hit buy it now, then try to get you to send it to some property that's listed for sale. This ends your auction and gets you charged for the final sale fee (10%). Additionally, if you're not on the business end of selling on ebay, you can only sell $5000/month of product.
>>
>>2748736
I've never been pro, have no clue how to be pro, have no real portfolio to sell, and live in a low population area. I'm a pure hobbyist who liked to play with pictures and photography. Hell, I wouldn't be comfortable charging people.
>>
I hope product photos weren't your speciality.
>>
>>2748750
heh, god no. What's really bad is I don't have my other digital body with me, so I have to use my cellphone which has a scuffed lens.
>>
Now posted on dpug and fredmiranda at a slightly higher price (to cover shipping).
>>
>>2748744
>I'm a pure hobbyist who liked to play with pictures and photography.

>Nikon D810
>hobbyist

Why you do this? For a plain hobbyist, even a cheap Nikon D40 will suffice. Even an iPhone is okay or shoot film which is cheaper if you only shoot once a week. You have been memed by /p/ and other gearfags.
>>
>>2748756
That doesn't account for the level of shit your auction photos were.
>>
>>2748743
What about the seller's feedback rating, are people just fucking blind or ignorant to that or something?
>>
>>2749128

I'm a hobbyist, and I have a D810. I don't think there's anything wrong with getting nice stuff, as long as you can afford to run it.

I do actually get some mileage out of the higher pixel count though since I constantly swap out very large prints on the walls of my otherwise kinda claustrophobic office.
>>
Gojira, Mosura, Kingu Ghidorrah: Daikaiju Sokogeki
>>
>>2748624
don't sell on ebay.
they charge 10%.
that's a lot of money lost.
>>
>>2751211
>spending $5000 on a camera instead of using it to pay for a brand new BMW to get dat dere chicks gains
>not spending $100 on film photography gear instead not to mention girls love film
>>
>>2754435

But I already have a nice car and some film gear senpai.
>>
>>2754462
>nice car
What car?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.