[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help, guys. I had a project to do for my digital photography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 600x520
Need help, guys. I had a project to do for my digital photography class and it counts as our 2nd marking period quarterly exam grade. I only have about half the photos I need. I need a total of about 30. Has anyone taken any cool photos lately? With location info if naturous. Not stolen please. Thanks.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width600
Image Height520
>>
>>2747620
lel fuck off and do your own work. You can take 30 photos in 10 minutes. You didn't even tell us what the brief was
>>
>>2747626
I'm accepting photos of pretty much anything that you think wouod be accepted. From nature to photo illusions to patterns. I would do my own work but I completely forgot it was due. Which is a habit of mine. I'd grab some old photos I've taken in the past but my SD card is corrupted.
>>
>>2747627
I would do it for $2 per photo.
>>
>>2747630
Overpriced just to have photos I'll only use one time, espeically since they're digital. Might offer $2 for 5 photos or so.
>>
>>2747633
Instead of wasting time on here why not go take some photos?
>>
>>2747620
I'm new here. Is this the /p/ version of the 500 word essay meme?
>>
>>2747676
I actually just got done listening to a reading of that. Also just got done finding enough pictures I had on my PC. But no, this isn't a copypasta.
>>
>>2747620
you're disgusting- why would you think photog enthusiasts would help someone who just admitted they slacked and have little interest in taking photos?
30 fucking photos to turn in? that means i would have at LEAST 1,000 to select from. jesus.
>>
>>2747693
I take a lot of photos when I feel necessary, mostly of nature. I take multiples of the same scene so I have more choice to see which is better. On my old SD card, I had at least a hundred photos I could've put towards it. I've taken thousands of photos too. Just not all of them are something I would say would represent my interest in photography. I.e. Pictures of my cat or gaming setup.
>>
>>2747694
dude i take thousands a week. and that's outside of assignments I am paid for. and btw, 'nature' doesn't cut shit. people and emotion and interaction are what make photos... what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>2747708
I don't photograph for money. And I like nature a lot. I've taken pictures of other things before like rain falling in a puddle, a road with no cars on it, etc. I'm not one to be going around taking pictures of people or myself or just random things for fun. I choose wisely what I take pictures of. I work with computers and design. Not photography.
>>
>>2747693
>not getting 30 shots that is great
what are you some digital spray and pray fag?
>>
>>2747693
This
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.