[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flickr (and tumblr) is kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: flikr tumblr dead.jpg (7 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
flikr tumblr dead.jpg
7 KB, 250x187
http://www.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/yahoopresentation.pdf

press F to pay respects
>>
File: flikr tumblr dead.png (71 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
flikr tumblr dead.png
71 KB, 540x405
shit sorry about thumbnail
>>
will use my ello account then :^)
>>
>Bring Back: The Old Logo

At least somebody realized there are other routes besides the minimalistic approach to logos. Good for Yahoo.
>>
>>2745878
It's not like they're just going to pull the plug. They're going to sell it, I'm sure it'll continue to exist, it might even improve.
>>
>>2745896
just please don't fucking sell it to google or jewbook

Also let's all take a moment to laugh at the amount of regret they must feeling for wasting billions on tumblr
>>
>>2745898
What's wrong with selling it to google? I would honestly prefer it the only reason I have Yahoo account is for Flickr
>>
>>2745878
It's not even written by Yahoo, it's written by one dude who works for Owl something rather and is just his own opinion.

This is the same stupid fear mongering on Tumblr.
>>
>>2745907
Datamining everything you do

Just my inner /g/ speaking
>>
Good riddance.
>>
>The views expressed herein represent the opinions of SpringOwl Asset Management LLC (“SpringOwl"), which opinions are based exclusively on publicly available information with respect to Yahoo! Inc. ("Yahoo").

So that's what a consulting company does. Haha, what a load of bullshit.
>>
>>2746067
>what a load of bullshit.
A load of bullshit that nets them and firms like them millions of dollars a year.
>>
>>2746034
We'll be saying the same once you're fucking gone too, don't you worry faggot
>>
>>2746092

Having run stats etc. for companies like that, it's still bullshit regardless of the fat paycheck it used to get me.
>>
>>2745878
This is what happens if you let a woman lead a big company like Yahoo used to be.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.