[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 13
Some of my first ever photos shot with an entry level Nikon w/kit lens. Please gimme some constructive crit.
1/13
>>
>>2742907
2/13
These were taken late last year in rural philippines, I haven't taken many photos since then.
>>
>>2742909
3/13
>>
>>2742910
>>
>>2742911
5/13
>>
>>2742914
I'm back in aus now, haven't taken many photos since then
>>
>>2742915
6/13
>>
>>2742916
7/13
>>
>>2742917
>>
>>2742907
Hey man flip here.
For the outside shots, my advice is to take them between the golden hour since here the sunlight is pretty harsh especially during the middle of the day.
Other than that, keep on taking photos and have fun with it.
>>
>>2742923
9/13
Thanks man; yeah the sun can definitely be a hastle when shooting in that climate, although I find it does provide a good source of contrast when shooting in dim places like wet markets, i'll post some if I can find them
>>
>>2742926
10/13
>>
>>2742928
11/13
>>
>>2742930
>>
>>2742932
Fucked that up bad, I was using my phone, but yeah that's the last of it
>>
Pretty good for beginner, You should shoot more often and read books. Try different settings and methods and find what's best for yoo. Next time you decide to post, pick out your best shots up to 3 or 4 and post into Recent Photos Thread. Keep up!
>>
>>2742930
i really like this creepshot
>>
Damn I came from a big city in Phil but would spend summers on a small rural island. Seeing those boats reminded me of times where I'd hang out on the beach/pier and jump off of them for fun. Miss the white sand too
>>
you got some nice stuff in here.

>>2742907
only thing that distracts is the lower right corner. what happened here? Otherwise this is good.

>>2742910
makes me feel participating this meal. Well done, but I wish you were able to stop down a little.

>>2742914
same as above.. stopped down this would have been a little better. It's still not bad.

>>2742916
I really like this one, but the sky is full of artefacts. Still good work to me.

>>2742928
while I usually prefer to tell people what I like about their work, I have to tell you that this one is actually not a good photo to me. Might be artsy, but the focus point is not well chosen and gives the impression that the subject are the green leafs - most boring part of the photo.

>>2743059
why do you consider this a creepshot?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.