[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Editing photos in jpeg?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0
I paid a photographer 450 for a semi-lousy photoshoot. My eyes were not the focal point in 80% of the photos, even the majority of headshots did not have my eyes as the focal point, not to say all the images were blurry, it was just not how a professional photog should have taken the photo. I now have to salvage the usable vs trash.

I looked through his work before hiring him and thought his work looked good. I didn't expect this to happen. I tried calling him about it and he said he'll get back to me on it but hasn't returned my call since.

If I edit my photos that he converted from raw to jpeg, will I lose any image quality? He shot in Raw, converted it to jpeg, and sent it to me via wetransfer.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1238
Image Height1250
>>
get your money back..
>>
>>2739781
>If I edit my photos that he converted from raw to jpeg, will I lose any image quality?
Depends on the edit. Colors? Yes. Exposure? Yes.
>>
>>2739781
Unavoidably, yes. Photographers are often real skittish cunts about handing out raws so your best bet is demanding your money back or the raws, but he might not get your message if he's ignoring you, or he just won't do either.

At that point it's time to threaten his web presence with reviews and photos, with the problems clearly outlined for normies.
>>
Request that you only pay him for a percentage of the price. If only 20% are in focus, then pay him for those 20%.

He shouldn't be doing paid work if he can't hit focus reliably.
>>
>>2739781
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES
>>
if it's out of focus you can't fix it anyway, even with the raws
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.