[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vlogging camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151130_202014.jpg (175 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151130_202014.jpg
175 KB, 720x720
Whats the best most affordable vlogging camera to start out with. Price range 250-300. Also if you know anything about lens that would be great too.
>>
>>2739360
>vlogging

you shouldve stayed in the condom, OP.
>>
>>2739360
>Vlogging?
Drink bleach op save the $300. No more Vlogging problem
>>
Now I remember why I stopped using this website...
>>
your phone probably
>>
>>2739402
You could make a vlog about it...faggot lol
>>
And you could suck a dick you broke bitch.
>>
>>2739430

LOL why so mad. you need to make a vlog to let it out.

>hello internet
>CUT
>today im really mad
>CUT
>close up of angry face
>CUT
>WHY ARE PEOPLE SO MEAN?
>CUT
>shows toddlers crying
>CUT
>now srs, why? i mean really?
>>
Why are you trying to troll? Do you not have shit else to do? Im done. Not responding anymore. Have a nice day loser.
>>
>>2739458
kill yourself to death you nig
>>
>>2739434
It's infuriating even reading that.
>>
This is why I like /p/
>>
>>2739360
you're a fucking useless cunt if you can't even read the sticky
>>
>>2739530

thank you. i did my best.
>>
Just use you're phone with a tripod made of legos or something. It'll get you working right away and make you focus more on your content rather than the camera you're using. Don't be an annoying faggot with jump-cuts like
>>2739434
Hope you're going to do something that's fun to watch, good luck m8
>>
>>2739360
I hope you get cancer, OP
>>
File: 1437479076335.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1437479076335.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>2739434
ugh. this shit pissed me off
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.