[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /p/,could you help me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-01-05-08-53-10.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-05-08-53-10.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
I am in the process of upgrading. This will be a 2 years activity. Sorry to bother.

Http://www.Gofund.me/d7100wish
>>
no.
>>
>>2736877
> if company outing I will get small appetizer instead of entrée
Seems like you've got it all figured out buddy. You're good.

Or... you know, since you've been a photographer for 8 years, you could take 5 photography jobs in the next two years for $300 each and pay it off.
>>
>>2736877

wait, you've already bought the camera?

aren't you supposed to beg for money first?
>>
>>2736877
>live in one of the most powerful 1st world country in the planet
>has a job
>minimum wage in country probably $8 per hour
>being cucked by wife
>can't buy a Nikon D7100

First off a D60 is more than enough for your needs. I know it's more than 8 years old but I believe it's enough if you have good glass. If you are really into photography why not get old manual lenses for cheap? I got an old Nikkor 50mm f1.4 for below $50 and I live in a 3rd world country where almost everything cost high. I work my ass off and I am able to get by and have enough money for photography. The minimum wage here is around $10 per day. Aside from work I have a side business and make money from photography jobs as part time.

Quit yer bitchin and instead of posting that you could have buy and sell your old stuff to finance that gear.
>>
File: 2331231.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
2331231.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>As with all major purchase, I shared the idea with my spouse. But the response I got was a "no".

KEK

well, I agree with her.

pic related btw
>>
>>2736904
In civilized countries, entrée means appetizer. It literally means "entry".
>>
>>2736877
go fund me for products never work, even if you are starving child, why would anyone want to buy stuff for you?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.