[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /p/ I was wondering if you guys could give me some hints and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: p12_31.jpg (264 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
p12_31.jpg
264 KB, 1600x1000
Hi /p/ I was wondering if you guys could give me some hints and help guide to me what I should buy to suit my purposes.

I am looking for a a way to film videos in clubs and other low light environments.

I am wondering about the type of camera I should buy and what lenses would be good.

My budget is around 1000-1500.

If possible I would like to fulfill the role of being able to film lectures. Meaning that it would have a good battery life and some means of storing a lot.

Any advice would be welcome.
>>
Or would there be a camcorder that would be better for the job?
>>
Get whichever body does the minimum frame and bit rates you need and spend the rest on fast primes. A 35mm preferably and something longer and hella cheap for your lecture shit
>>
>>2735800

What would you recommend for filming say two people talking in a bar? In terms of frame and bit rate?
>>
>>2735807
At least 300fps to get those nice slomo beer gulps.
>>
A7s is the only choice, but it will push your budget to the max
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.