[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wanting to buy a 3 axis gimbal from turboace, the allsteady 7,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: AllSteady-7.jpg (55 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
AllSteady-7.jpg
55 KB, 700x500
wanting to buy a 3 axis gimbal from turboace, the allsteady 7, anyone have any thoughts on dslr filmography which one would you go for? also, post work so we can share, peace ghandi.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwarePixelmator 3.1
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2014:03:13 14:03:89
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width700
Image Height500
>>
>all steady 7
>7k

thats expensive...

If you're just using a DSLR. Check out the Beholder DS-1. Its single hand gimbal and the max taking weight is 1.7kg. If you have a 5Dmk3 with a 24-70 or 16-35 it can take in the weight. only cost you $699.95
heres some reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sCU4Jd2d2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCDqFE7JP2M

you can turn it into a two handed gimbal with some tweeks.. this guy mod it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSuNnuixZ5I

unless you're gonna use the C100/300 or Red cameras then i would suggest the Ronin which is far more cheaper than all steady 7
>>
File: 262122.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
262122.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>2732946
The shop here carries the Ronin Stabilizer, too rich for my blood. I use a glide cam
>>
File: semenova.gif (2 MB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
semenova.gif
2 MB, 245x240
>>2732998
That first vid.
"Let's review a steadycam by showing 8 mins of me talking to a cam on a tripod with the steadycam in shot, then 90 seconds of steadycam footage with some rented EDM, then 2 more minutes of my talking face next to the steadycam."
"Is there no way to streamline that amount of visual and audio information?"
"No Jeff, there isn't a single way."
"Okay let's roll."
>>
>>2733452
>showing 8 mins of me talking to a cam on a tripod with the steadycam in shot, then 90 seconds of steadycam footage

the footage isn't even that good, no wonder they cut it short.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.