[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are a few examples of great cameras with filters for beginners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
what are a few examples of great cameras with filters for beginners that dont require much screwing around?
>>
or good very cheap cameras in general
>>
>>2732939

your phone. delete thread and use gear thread thankyou.
>>
>>2732941
This. You're probably already carrying around a decent camera with you
>>
File: A1.jpg (165 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
A1.jpg
165 KB, 1280x852
>>2732947
>>2732947
phone cameras are trash for anything including selfies

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
PhotographerBrent Parkin
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width1280
Image Height852
>>
>>2732948
says you, who clearly has no idea about cameras and is asking such an asinine and broad question
>>
>>2732950
thats why I made the thread dipshit

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS-1D Mark III
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2011:03:20 00:08:28
Exposure Time30 sec
F-Numberf/9.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/9.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Subject DistanceInfinity
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length300.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
File: 1447977802388.jpg (92 KB, 466x601) Image search: [Google]
1447977802388.jpg
92 KB, 466x601
Get any old used DSLR and an adapter so you can put m42 lenses on it. You can get nice cheap lenses to experiment with.

If you're still loving it in a year then you'll know it's worth buying an expensive camera and you'll have the skills to use it.
>>
>>2732951
just buy the VSCO pack for your phone and be done with it.

Cameras don't come with 'filters'. Filters are physical things that screw over the end of the lens to serve a variety of purposes. What you call filters are presets, and can be applied to any camera that takes digital photos in post production.

You don't know what you want because you lack the basic knowledge, thus it's hard to help you pick a camera

Also move to the gear thread, we have one for a reason
>>
>>2732940
This yours, Anon? I love it.
>>
>>2732957
There's a cracked version of VSCO Cam on TPB for the Jews out there. None of that social stuff though, but that's exclusively for attention whores anyway.
>>
>>2732989
I doubt it's OP's. He's searching for 'a camera with filters that doesn't require much screwing around', so I doubt he owns a 1D Mark 3
>>
>>2732948
noice EXIF
>>
If you guys just learn to deconstruct a preset by understanding what it is about the photo that you like, you can just create them yourselve. Most presets are just offset black and white points, clipped shadows and highlights, selective color saturation/desaturation and plain old color correction.
>>
File: 9RudH5b.jpg (341 KB, 1056x776) Image search: [Google]
9RudH5b.jpg
341 KB, 1056x776
>>2732940
that photo feels like...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.