[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I need your help. I could get this fuji x20 for quite cheap.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: $_57.jpg (164 KB, 1600x1068) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
164 KB, 1600x1068
Guys,
I need your help.
I could get this fuji x20 for quite cheap.
the thing is , the trigger has gone missing.
this looks super fixable , but I want another opinion.
I looked at wire triggers and they seem to insert relativley far into the hole and physicaly push down in order to trigger the camera.
I could 3d print something that would work similar.

are any x20 owners here that could give me their opinion ?
>>
Look up "soft release", it's a small button that just screws in.
>>
>>2730361
...no, an overtightened one is most likely what caused this damage in the first place. The shutter button is broken off, though the camera can still be triggered if you poke something thin in the hole and tap the microswitch that the shutter button is supposed to reach.

I haven't figured out an easy fix for this yet, my X10 suffered the same fate. It's easy to get the camera to fire still, but a permanent rigging that I dont have to hold in place? No clue.
>>
>>2730372
can u send me a nude lol
>>
>>2730312
>>2730372
considered asking fuji for some replacement part?
>>
>>2730372

great that's basicaly what i thought.

Imma get this thing then.
I'll figure something out.
>>
>>2730312
tiny sensor.
no.

you can buy soft release buttons.
>>
File: DSCF1188_2.jpg (754 KB, 1570x1070) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1188_2.jpg
754 KB, 1570x1070
>>2730415
Not as tiny as ur dick tho
>>
>>2730419
Can someone more invested in hating isi please start an isi repost counter?
She only has like 15 photos, it wouldn't be hard.
>>
>>2730431
>only has 15 photos
>she has a thread with 100+ photos on the board right now
u wot
>>
>>2730433
>You posting true and verifiable facts that prove me wrong makes you a circle jerker and you need to fuck back off to tonguing her ass hole, because if you disagree with me, you're part of a trolling conspiracy. I am the main character, isi is the main villain, and anyone around her is just a henchmen who deserves no consideration. Also, being the main character, it is not possible that I am incorrect, or biased, or shitty.
-Translated by Bing!
>>
>>2730419
stop posting this picture its terrible
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.