[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post New Gear and shit, also I got a short story and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 20151225_174129.jpg (173 KB, 563x1000) Image search: [Google]
20151225_174129.jpg
173 KB, 563x1000
Post New Gear and shit, also I got a short story and I'm in need of help

Got a new panasonic GH4 for christmas today, with a metabone adapter, and a fucking sigma 18-35 canon lens.
I was going to use it to shoot film, and was looking at a tutorial for it when I wanted to put on the new sigma lens and test it out, but it wouldn't fit. I tried twisting it harder, and when I finally gave up, I looked at my lens contacts and

>This happened

I guess my speedbooster was too tight, I'm about to unscrew the face and press down the springs, but any of you had a similar expierience as this?
If so, any tips? Should I use the warranty, or just try and fix it myself?
>>
>>2729165
>>2729165
You sure you got the right adapter?
>>
>>2729236
He probably didn't, he's dumber than those idiots who don't know how to take the lens off of one.

Why did you get an ILC in the first place if you were going to try and screw the fucking lens on like it was m42?
>>
>>2729244
It worked with my 40 mm pancake, so it is suited for canon, just when I switched it, it jammed.
>>
>>2729264
Did you line up the white dot with the red one on the adapter?
>>
>>2729293

Does not matter now lol.
>>
>>2729165
I bought myself a decent Christmas present.
Canon 50mm 1.8 ii, canon 40mm 2
.8 STM and National Geographic Walkabout bag.
>>
that sigma is aps-C body only, dont know much or anything about m4/3 or the adapter, but does it only take EF? whats the sitch for EF-S, EF-M?
>>
>>2729165
Neat.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.