[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Christmas Gift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: WIN_20151225_112639.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151225_112639.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
Hello /p/. I was given a Nikon Coolpix 5700 and whenever I try to take photos it says that there is no memory in it. I have a card in it, but it still isn't working. can someone help me out?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
>>
>>2728982
Judging from your dirty fingernails you are a nigger and the camera is probably stolen.
I'd return that camera to it's rightful owner and apologize.
>>
>>2729011
Your grandchildren will probably be niggers.
But really, help.
>>
>>2729028
No
>>
format the card in camera. If you don't know how, read the manual.
Also use the gear thread or the stupid question thread fucktard.
>>
>>2729040
>If you don't know how, read the manual.

And if the manual does not increase the magnitude of clue give it to service center.
>>
>>2729040
Before formatting, use Recuva, you might find some nudes.
>>
>>2729040
It isn't working. I did do that, but it doesnt seem to help it. It's a 16 gb card inside.
don't be so bitter /p/issy anon.
>>2729059

it didn't come with a manual since the camera was used.
>>
>>2729094
Then google for the fucking manual, Jesus.
>>
File: lazyOP.png (21 KB, 721x262) Image search: [Google]
lazyOP.png
21 KB, 721x262
>>2729094
>literally the first search result
>>
>>2729118
you all are less than helpful.
gg
>>
>>2729245
You think this is fucking tech support or something? If you can't format the card I haven't got high hopes for you
>>
>>2729252
i formatted the card and it isn't working still
>>
Is the card locked?
>>
>>2728982
what kind of card did you put in it?

it's a rather old camera, so it will probably have issues with new cards with higher amounts of storage

not sure if this is an issue with cf cards, but worth asking, I guess
>>
>>2729301
Thank you so much! it's 16gb. I figure at this point after reading a bit on it i willl need to downgrade cards. I'm pretty new with cameras so...
>>2729298
I don't believe so? It was a brand new card. I formatted it in the camera.
>>
>>2729311
made that mistake a few times when getting into cameras lel, it's something rather easy to overlook

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/2495317
>>
>>2729311
Your Nikon does not support SDHC cards. Get a couple 2 gig cards an you're good to go.
>>
>>2729331
the 5700 takes cf cards lel, turns out it's quite an old bridge camera
>>
>>2728982
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nikon-COOLPIX-5700-Digital-8xOptical/dp/B000069D08

What fucking year is this?
>>
>>2728982
Those nails, though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.