[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went on a hike this morning. Took some photos. Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_6913.jpg (2 MB, 3249x2437) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6913.jpg
2 MB, 3249x2437
I went on a hike this morning. Took some photos. Pic related. I'll dump more if any anons want me to. Give advice if you have any

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeApple
Camera ModeliPhone 5s
Camera SoftwareWindows Photo Editor 10.0.10011.16384
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)29 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:12:24 19:04:05
Exposure Time1/1953 sec
F-Numberf/2.2
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating32
Lens Aperturef/2.2
Brightness10.1 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Auto
Focal Length4.15 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3264
Image Height2448
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2728447
>Give advice if you have any
dump your camera in that there body of water; never post unresized phone snapshits as a new thread again
>>
>>2728448
Honestly, this
>>
>>2728447
Kill yo self.
>>
Things to include in your thought process that I wish I had adopted earlier:

Placement of objects

What you want to remove from the frame

I think that if I were to take this photo I'd go to the right some more to get a different arrangement of trees and the plants sticking out of the water.

A lower or very high camera position may also look more interesting.

It's very dark in a way that I don't think looks good. I don't know what the iPhone 5s is capable of, but if you shot this with a camera that offers raw files, I'd suggest brightening the scene so that the important part, the... marsh? looks properly exposed while also selectively lowering the exposure of the sky to prevent that from blowing out.

If you go back to the scene you can take more photos; landscape photographers and painters have done many takes, you just don't see the bad ones.
>>
>>2728447

Start looking for light. The lighting makes this look very flat. The two trees on the foreground are very distracting too.

Maybe if you came back during a time of day where the light is more flattering and either pick a focal length that removes the trees or position yourself where the trees are not in the frame.

I see what you were going for though.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.