[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, weird question. there are 2 fuji x10 on ebay both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 814h+-owYtL._SL1500_.jpg (236 KB, 1500x1155) Image search: [Google]
814h+-owYtL._SL1500_.jpg
236 KB, 1500x1155
hey guys,

weird question.
there are 2 fuji x10 on ebay both sold a defective.
the first comes without battery and is unknown but has some defect.
the second one has a stuck zoom ring.

would it be wise to buy one for say 30€ and have it fixed.

especially the stuck ring , that has to be a mechanical problem and it should be easily fixable , right ?
>>
>>2726060
30 is worth the try
>>
>>2726060
>>2726060
yeah it would be, if its something simple it should only cost 50-100 quid for fuji to fix it up for you if you need to pay them.

you should buy two and stick the lens/zoom off the working one onto the broken one. then sell the left over broken camera for 30 quid.
>>
File: DSCF1108.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1108.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>2726060
Luckily mine is still working. They are pretty decent. The zoom ring has the on/off switch in it, meaning that to turn the camera on, you have to twist the zoom. I don't really know if that makes the repair more difficult, but getting it stuck on "full", then the camera is permanently on. Don't know more about those, but I thought sharing this might help you.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeFUJIFILM
Camera ModelX10
Camera SoftwareDigital Camera X10 Ver2.00
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.0
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Maker Note Version0130
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:01:06 00:25:19
Exposure Time3 sec
F-Numberf/2.0
Exposure ProgramShutter Priority
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/2.0
Brightness-7.9 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length7.10 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1920
Image Height1080
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
SharpnessNormal
White BalanceAuto
Chroma SaturationUnknown
Flash ModeOff
Macro ModeOff
Focus ModeAuto
Slow Synchro ModeOff
Picture ModeShutter Prior AE
Continuous/Bracketing ModeOff
Blur StatusBlur Warning
Focus StatusOK
Auto Exposure StatusOver Exposed
>>
>>2726060
love that camera, apart from it being slow as fuck when shooting raw its an awesome, light and portable peace of gear
>>
>>2726060

Just got one from woot refurb and its great other than the viewfinder is stuck at the far end of the focal range. Looking around the internet it seems like that's a fairly common problem so perhaps that is the problem with the first one?
>>
>especially the stuck ring , that has to be a mechanical problem and it should be easily fixable , right ?
probably a sign it was dropped and has more wrong with it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.