[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys whats a good starter dslr camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 261x193
hey guys whats a good starter dslr camera
>>
>>2724268
If you can afford a around five thousand USD, get a D4S, A7R II or 1D X. And a set of new lenses.

The best cameras are easiest to get good pictures with.

That said, maybe you can't / don't want to afford this. Most of /p/ doesn't. So what's your budget like? Can you get $1k at least? And what subjects / situations do you want to shoot most?

Please re-ask in gear thread with this information.
>>
>>2724274
>f you can afford a around five thousand USD, get a D4S, A7R II or 1D X. And a set of new lenses.

/thread.
>>
Recently bought a Nikon D3200. Spectacular camera. Absolutly no regrets. Would reccomend and if you have a little more money to spare definitly go with a D3300. Higher ISO and Panoramic. If money isnt a concern D5500. Would highly reccomend one. I personally wouldnt stress it too much. Pretty much any DSLR you buy these days will be outstanding in quality. (Wouldnt buy a Canon T5 though).
>>
http://www.adorama.com/IPXK3.html
>>
I bought a D3200 with an extra 55-200 G VR2 lens. Your choice of enses makes all the difference. Many people like to replace the kit lens with the $200 35mm f/1.8 lens, or a zoom lens like the additional 55-200mm VR 2 lens that I got.

The only downside is that DX cameras like the Nikon D3200 are quite crippled in their choices of lenses. There's only 20-some available in all price ranges compared to the more than 70 lenses that are available for full frame that would normally work if Nikon did not demand the autofocus motor to be in the lens on DX cameras.

If you plan to seriously buy lenses, then I would buy another entry level dSLR that is not solimited in its selection of lenses.

Except for that, though, it is a great camera at a great price point.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.