[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys have any suggestions for DSLRs I should get? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: itstime.jpg (84 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
itstime.jpg
84 KB, 960x540
Do you guys have any suggestions for DSLRs I should get? I've tried the Sony A7 which was dog shit (kit lens) and the Fujifilm XE-2 with a 14mm FujiPower lens which was easily one of the best I have tried so far but the camera itself is kind of dated and 16 megapixel doesn't cut it anymore.

I also tried the Canon 5D Mark III with the EF 24-70mm f/2.8L lens and the image quality was probably the best so far but I dunno...just wanted to try something else.

I am thinking the Sony a7R II perhaps? The interface is intuitive and easy to use and hopefully it wont be as shit as the A7
>>
File: kool.jpg (290 KB, 2048x1151) Image search: [Google]
kool.jpg
290 KB, 2048x1151
I should also note that I am primarily using this for low lighting/long exposure shots.
>>
This is piss poor quality trolling even for /p/.
>>
Bump...I am completely serious
>>
>>2721862
Ρε πατσάνι εδώ βρήkες να ποστάρεις;
>>
>>2721862
Are these the photos you are looking to take? You can easily get perfect versions of these with a T3i and the kit lens.
>>
File: 1400078976657.jpg (38 KB, 550x336) Image search: [Google]
1400078976657.jpg
38 KB, 550x336
>>2722000
checked

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2011:09:03 11:45:19
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width550
Image Height336
>>
>>2721862

the problem is not your camera anon, the problem is you.

These cameras you tried are all very capable instruments in the hand a of an actual photographer.

3 years from now, you will have a massive collection of cameras/lenses/films/gear and no actual photographs which are above sub par.

...and thats ok, people collect stuff all the time because they are interested in it and how it works.

accept that you are a gearfag and move on!
>>
File: 1449435480305.png (264 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1449435480305.png
264 KB, 500x531
>I've tried the A7 which was dog shit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.