[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a fetish photographer and was wondering if it is illegal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: artlimited_img229634.jpg (145 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
artlimited_img229634.jpg
145 KB, 533x800
I'm a fetish photographer and was wondering if it is illegal to tie up 17 year olds and take photos of her for kinky neckbeards across the world. The age of consent in my state is 17, but do any other laws apply?

no nudity, no sex, just restraints.
>>
>>2721599
>no nudity, no sex, just restraints.
Nothing illegal then.
>>
>>2721599
why always 17? why not 27? too afraid to talk to woman?
>>
>>2721625

>always
>woman

I dont discriminate based on age, if a model fits my requirements and is consenting to the subject i dont see a problem.

i dont think i have to explain why younger girls are more desirable in this type of business, although i dont think i could look at myself right if i did it to any age younger than 17.
>>
>>2721632
Not a fan of that fetish, but im curious.
Can you post some of your shots?
>>
>>2721599
I think the keyword for cp is "sexualized" so take that as you will. The other keyword is "minor", which is most of the world means "under 18". I'd recommend you find some 18 year olds or wait a year.
>>
>Neckbeards

At least you're honest about your audience
>>
>>2721599
>>2721636
This is on the money
>>
>>2721599
>>>2721461
>>
>>2721636

>all teen stars are sexualized
>>
>>2721855
There's a difference between a teen star who happens to be attractive while singing/acting/whatever and showing that same person tied up in ropes and directly and purposefully fetishized as the sole goal.
>>
>>2721855
>all teen stars are sexualized

thats literally true for all cases anon, what are you, an autista?
>>
>>2721851
makes a good amount of sense,
here's what you do op find 17yos that aspire to be models wait a bit, give them your card you can use them for non fetish shoots, let them know that this is a project you also want to do but they need to be old enough so they can either wait or not be in it.
dont know about you but i find it people around me work best when im clear about what i want and what i plan, then they can decide for themselves more or less if they want to participate,
>>
>>2721632
>consent
In the US, basically as a rule (I say this because there are exceptions), minors cannot legally provide consent in a business context.
No legal consent=no model release (unless you get parental consent, which is complicated in a case like this), but anyway, no legal release=her ass being able to sue you later if you make money off of the work.

Wait until she's 18 and get her to sign her soul away. Much safer for you all around.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.