[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>street photogs, street photogs everywhere I know everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 371x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 371x556
>street photogs, street photogs everywhere

I know everyone here are new and got their babby's first dslr but why are you still shooting street? It's not the 1950s anymore and get yourself a real subject. Street shooting won't get you anywhere. If you want to be a pro whether be a wedding p a fashion photog, showing your clients your street photo portfolio won't mean jack shit. I myself have a model gf and use her as my subject instead of creeping the fuck out of anyone on the streets and making them your subjects. Whenever I see street photogs I see wannabe pros who are just creeping put everyone. If you want to learn there are other better subjects to photograph.

tl/dr if you shoot street you're an uninspired, uncreative wannabe protog who will forever be a hobbyist who only cares about gear

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeApple
Camera ModeliPhone
Camera SoftwareVSCOcam
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:12:12 14:48:00
CommentProcessed with VSCOcam with t1 preset
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width371
Image Height556
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
I don't give a shit about clients, portofolio or getting anywhere.
Stopped reading after your first sentence. Your base assumption is wrong.
>>
>>2720041
Then you are better off not doing photography. Everyone shouls aspire to become pro. If you are not you will not progress as a photographer.>>2720041
>>
>>2720038
>but why are you still shooting street?
It's fun and it's relevant to my job and education.

>It's not the 1950s anymore
Well, yeah.

>get yourself a real subject.
your mom isnt a real subject fgt

>Street shooting won't get you anywhere.
My blurry out of focus snapshits got me to a UC for basically free.

>If you want to be a pro whether be a wedding p a fashion photog, showing your clients your street photo portfolio won't mean jack shit.
Well, yes. You wouldn't show them a football or insect macro portfolio to an engaged couple either.

>I myself have a model gf and use her as my subject instead of creeping the fuck out of anyone on the streets and making them your subjects.
Are you that shitposter who expects privacy in a public place and thinks street photography is satan

>Whenever I see street photogs I see wannabe pros who are just creeping put everyone.
You need to meet good photographers and leave your imaginary world.

>tl/dr if you shoot street you're an uninspired, uncreative wannabe protog who will forever be a hobbyist who only cares about gear
I'm a professional photographer. ┐('~`;)┌
Paid work is soulless but can be fun. I'm not rolling in green but my job lets me pay whatever my grant doesn't cover for tuition and housing, and I still save a little each month.

>>2720044
Christ, stop being so miserable about people having a little fun. So what if someone wants to wander around and moonlight as HCB? Here, look at some pretty street photos >>2720002
>>
>>2720038
grate bate maite
>>
>>2720044
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: StreetsSoCash.jpg (66 KB, 1000x276) Image search: [Google]
StreetsSoCash.jpg
66 KB, 1000x276
>>2720038
Low quality bait.
>>
>>2720038
>dat pic
>gf

Am I the only one here who thinks OP's gf is a man on drag?
>>
>>2720041

I want that first sentence printed on my business card. Also, that will be the only thing on the card.
>>
File: 1449621415999.jpg (75 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1449621415999.jpg
75 KB, 540x540
>tfw all I want to do is shoot neat architecture whether it's interiors or exteriors and industrial buildings/areas
>too chicken shit to go out and take photos of buildings in my area because I'm not sure if I'll get kicked off the property or be tresspassing or something
>>
>>2720038
The bait is super obvious (not to some mongloids like >>2720057
>>2720149

but men my sides, the post is golden
>>
>>2720057
>tripfag
>getting baited
>>
Troll or not, the supposing gf in OP's pic look like a lady boy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.