[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im looking to expand my lighting gear and was curious if anybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Im looking to expand my lighting gear and was curious if anybody knew of some good websites to purchase from? I've looked around on amazon of course but most of the stuff there seems like crap.

Pic is a project I am working on with a friend.

Thanks!
>>
>>2714585
you should try lowering your ISO next time
>>
>>2714585
you should look into b&h
>>
>>2714585
Paul C. Buff. The least you can spend to still get good quality studio kit.

You can try to make your way with flash guns, like Yongnuos, but it's really not the same.
>>
>>2714610
Why though? Nobody likes details in their highlights
>>
>>2714650
Theres a load of noise you can see on her face from a higher ISO
>>
File: 1277586704363.jpg (118 KB, 411x329) Image search: [Google]
1277586704363.jpg
118 KB, 411x329
>>2714610
>thread about acquiring lighting equipment
>suggests lower iso
>>
>>2714697
he shouldn't be asking about what equipment to buy if he cant even use the equipment he owns properly.
>>
>>2714718
Maybe he noticed his ISO had to be too high, and decided to get some lighting equipment to correct it.
>>
>>2714727

Maybe his ISO is too high since the highlights are clipped, and he never needed the lighting equipment after all.
>>
>>2714744
And if he had lowered the exposure to protect those highlights, what would the girl's face (much more important than hair detail) look like?
>>
>>2714757

Fat.
>>
>>2714757
Still out of focus.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.