[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Excuse my complete ignorance, but I have bought a second hand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Excuse my complete ignorance, but I have bought a second hand "EX Sigma 24-70mm f. 2.8 DG HSM" for my Nikon D600, but when I try to mount it, it does not fit at all. Am I doing something wrong or it's just that the objective is not compatible with the camera? This is my first camera, so I'm a complete uga-buga.

Pic related is my camera and the objective.
>>
>>2712809
That looks like the Canon version of the Sigma lens. If that is the case, it will not fit
>>
>>2712811
Thanks, anon. I'm a complete idiot.
>>
>average Nikon user
>>
>>2712811
Can confirm, OP. It's a Canon lens.
>>
>buys d600
>thinks a Sigma 24-70 is worth it regardless
>doesn't know different lens mounts

ya just keep fucking up
>>
>>2712809
I recommend that you get rid of that d600 too. It was discontinued because it had lots of problems mechanically. This 24-70 is not good as well. Sell everything and research some good equipment. You have a lot of money invested in stuff that is not as good as it could be.
>>
>>2712840
>Thinks everyone is gearfaggot here
>>
>>2712844
The d600 is fine so long as it doesn't have the oil problem, and even if it did he could get it fixed for free. There's nothing wrong with his camera, he obviously needs to brush up on his lenses though.
>>
>>2712844

Never had any issues with mine, and neither has my brother.

A bit of bad press can go a long way toward paranoia.
>>
>>2712809
>buy canon mount lens
>ask why it will not fit on a nikon
>>
can i buy it on the low?
>>
File: panucci cmon.jpg (67 KB, 353x265) Image search: [Google]
panucci cmon.jpg
67 KB, 353x265
>>2712809
>>
File: 1440890469503.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1440890469503.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>2712845
Knowing that Canon lenses don't mount on Nikon bodies is hardly gearfagging, it's just common sense.
>>
>>2713048
The lens doesn't say Canon on it anywhere, I guarantee it.
>>
>>2713052
fucker google would tell you

then you don't have to make threads where people call you an idiot.

I mean, you are still stupid - the whole class just knows it now
>>
File: 51uJyOMI-RL._AA160_.jpg (9 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
51uJyOMI-RL._AA160_.jpg
9 KB, 160x160
>>2713052
Look at the pins: do the even even match? That's 2-5 years Lego Duplo tier ffs
>>
>>2712958
>he could get it fixed for free

Where?
>>
>>2713747
Any of Nikon's service centers. Theyve stated it multiple times that they will replace the shutter mechanism free of charge even if the camera is out of warranty.
>>
>>2713790

Can I get a link on that?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.