[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just bought my first REAL reflex a Nikon d 100 (only body) i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
just bought my first REAL reflex a Nikon d 100 (only body) i have a Pentax super me 50 mm lens will it fit ? i know the Nikon has a F-mount and the Pentax has a K-F mount i tryed to find the adapter but failed.
And also tell me how you got started with photography what was your first machine and your true first machine
>>
Heads up, your image quality will be shit if you use a K-mount to Nikon F-mount adapter on a D100.
>>
Nikon is f mount, pentax is k.
No you can't use that lens on that body.
>>
>>2709182
>>
>>2710478
what you need is a sony a7
>>
>>2710495
what you need is a fire to die in
>>
fotodiox has an adapter use it, it does not give great results but i was shooting wide open so yeah. get practice that is what counts. also ignore anything you read on ken rockwell he is a liar and an imbecile.
>>
>>2710478

You fucked up if you wanted to adapt.
Nikon has one of the longest flange distances of any SLR.
You can only adapt (while maintaining infinity focus) M42 screw mount and probably a few other obscure mounts that I'm forgetting about.

Get a Canon next time.

Also,>>2710484
is right.
Use this thread for equipment related questions.
>>
>>2710539
>ignore anything you read on ken rockwell

His "philosophy" is shit, but his reviews are good to read in order to get an impression of something.
>>
I'd like a d100; mainly for shits and giggles and for hitting people on the head with.

It takes photos. Ignore the shills.
>>
>>2711335
>Nikon has one of the longest flange distances of any SLR.
This.
It's like using macro extension tubes, no infinity focus.
Sony A7 if you want Full Frame and the ability to use any lens with focus peaking.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.