[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He who doesn't have a portfolio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: a common phartographer.jpg (23 KB, 243x365) Image search: [Google]
a common phartographer.jpg
23 KB, 243x365
Hi,

I'm Ted Phorbes and welcome to the Art of Phartography.

>"flaps his lips for ten fucking minutes, doesn't say a fucking thing"

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwarePicasa
PhotographerPicasa
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Created2015:11:16 22:08:37
Image Width243
Image Height365
Unique Image ID5c9b3ab2a90e8fa213fad89b6a4c15c7
>>
I like his videos. Probably about the best youtuber.
>>
Why don't you like his videos?
>>
>>2705208
He does have a portfolio I believe.
>>
>>2705208
>quit his job
>full time "youtuber"
kek, what does this say about his "career" as a photographer?
>>
Jeez you guys are arrogant, Ted is probably the best photography channel. Everything else is gear related. You will learn better photography from Ted than you will from Matt Granger, FroKnowsPhoto, DigitalRev, etc, even Tony Northrup and his waifu
>>
>>2705778

agreed

i really enjoy his photo lit episodes
>>
>>2705778
No love for Mike Browne? I learned a lot from his stuff when I started out.
>>
>>2705401
I don't think so but he has a Flickr and its mostly medicore.

>>2705778
This, he doesn't need to be a good photographer. He teaches you a lot by just talking to you about the greats, and he does so in a (mostly)non-pretencious

>>2705828
He's really good for teaching beginners, and actually goes on shoots and explains his thinking when composing his shots, butv that's about it.
>>
>>2705208
I just learned photography here on /p/
You can get gud if you actually listen
It was 4+ years ago though
>>
>>2705208

I like his channel when he actually talks about the art of photography and flips through photo books and discusses the work and it's place in art history.

I really don't care about what new camera Sony is releasing or want to know anything about him.
>>
>>2705849
>I just learned photography here on /p/
I have bad news for you, son
>>
>>2705778
this is true

also who else would fuck the shit out of tony northups waifu, i dont even think shes that hot but i would
>>
File: lmao.webm (1 MB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
lmao.webm
1 MB, 960x1080
>>2705208
this is so fucking true.

the only value his videos had for me, was telling me about some history stuff that I didn't know. Every other video (and especially since he quit his job and does full-time youtube) sucks ass.
>>
>>2707147
top shitposting senpai
>>
>>2707157
>not liking what I like is shitposting
>>
>>2705467
Says the same thing it says for everyone else who makes a living off of YouTube, they figured out it's better than having a job and went with it.
>>
>>2707909
>it's better than having a job
top cück
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.