[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
what do u guys think about this photo? it's part of a documantary project about myself. tips are welcome
>>
File: ohboy.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>it's part of a documantary project about myself
>>
fyi , this is not me. This is a close friend who influenced my life
>>
>>2700273

The average person with the average life?
>MUST DOCUMENT
>>
>>2700273
looks over dramatic, and gay. you should aim for photos that are more appropriate for a documentary on the average pleb.
>>
The light fixture is cool.
>>
>backlight
>>
>>2700273
he's sitting next to a bag? or something that appears to be in front of him
he has trash everywhere ohh struggling artist holding an unlit cigarette
everything else doesn't really tell a story
shit light

i dont "get" this picture other than its trying to play on the trope of someone pensively looking at the window. when that happens either it's stylistically done or the surrounding objects, hidden by the lack of light, describe the person or something - this is just lazy.
>>
>>2700273
>documantary project about myself.
Wat.
>>
>>2700537
Millennials can't get enough of themselves
>>
Clean the room.
Throw the CRT out the window.
Put CA bulbs in the chandelier.

Also shoot from an angle or something
>>
>>2700273
I think its poopy dick! Needs better goddamn lighting. Why the fuck are the curtains open??? Close that shit! Use a fuckin flash next time! What the fuck are you thinking? Side light that shit. Why is this asshole looking away I wanna see his eyes goddamnit!
Clean up that pigpen! There's god damn shit everywhere! We don't want to see your trashy room you little pecker!
I hope you do better work than this terribad horseshit for you documentary!

Welcome to /p/ newfriend ;)
>>
Here OP some quick feedback:

If the mess in the room has no purpose then clean that shit up.

I won't question why you're making a documentary of yourself or why your friend is in such a pretentious position but don't make something out of nothing or you'll be on the highway to criticism of character.
>>
>>2700273
>documantary project about myself

lmaooooooooooooooooooo

also illiterate fuck, go away you shit cancer, shit
>>
>>2700273
You can not just make a documentary about yourself.
Take some inspiration from the master of narcissism, Chris Weeks. He just pretends to document something else but is such a huge prancing lala homo man self-insert that you can't help but notice: it's really about him.
>>
>>2700280
He probably thinks you're a faggot now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.