[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do with this to fix the colour/light near the bottom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: DSC00911_double.jpg (3 MB, 3600x1272) Image search: [Google]
DSC00911_double.jpg
3 MB, 3600x1272
What can I do with this to fix the colour/light near the bottom without turning it into a pile of shit (pic related)

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-5000
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/3.5
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)24 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width5456
Image Height3632
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Image Created2015:10:29 19:11:05
Exposure Time1/80 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/6.3
Brightness7.0 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Auto
Focal Length16.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3600
Image Height1272
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2694383
Are you talking about the clipping of the colors at the bottom left? Try a mask.
>>
Shoot (and adjust) in RAW, problem solved.
>>
>>2694398
I do and did, what different does/would that make in this situation?
>>
>>2694401
>What difference does RAW make when shooting fall colors you guyz?
>>
>>2694398
>>2694405
retard alert
>>
>>2694405
>>2694398

Stop posting and wait for your handler to pick you up. You're done here.
>>
>>2694410
>>2694751
Shooting raw provides for a slight benefit in manipulation of exposure, and a dramatic benefit in the manipulation of colors. This is pretty widely known to be true. If you'd like to dispute it, feel free to bring some evidence to back up your claims. Otherwise, accept your insults quietly.
>>
>>2694757
But it's only tangentially relevant to OP's specific problem, as evidenced by the fact s/he's already shooting raw.

So, allow me to reiterate >>2694410
>>
>>2694768
see
>>2694401
>>
>>2694383
use the slider that push the shadows
/thread
>>
>>2694769
Have you tried shooting RAW to fix your mental retardation?
>>
>>2694774
Good one. You got him!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.