[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.] Camera-Specific
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-06-23_10-13-12.jpg (162 KB, 1024x820) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-23_10-13-12.jpg
162 KB, 1024x820

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareLightZone
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width1024
Image Height820
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
>>
File: 2016-06-22_02-33-22.jpg (264 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22_02-33-22.jpg
264 KB, 532x800
>>
File: 2016-06-22_02-35-47.jpg (376 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22_02-35-47.jpg
376 KB, 532x800
>>
>>2872370
This is not even remotely in focus. Your contrast is so fucking high that you've got blown highlights and shadows. You're approaching Kenian levels of saturation. Also, the girl looks nasty with those painted on eyebrows and that horrid eye shadow. Delete this and never look back.

>>2872374
...holy fuck, dude. Whatever sharpening and/or high pass filter shit you did to this turned it into absolute shit. Seriously. I can't even begin to understand what crazy fucking retarded shit you did to this photo to achieve those textures. This honestly looks like it was printed on fucking sand paper.

I mean, I guess at least the girls are smiling.

But for fuck's sake these are terrible.
>>
>>2872376
Holy shit, dude. You need to go back to square one with editing. Whatever it is you're doing, you need to stop it. Everything. Every. Fucking. Thing. Just go back to the basics and try to make the photographs look like, you know, actual photographs, not some stylized bullshit.

Please tell me this is a trolling thread. I'm honestly having a hard time believing that you shot these, edited them, looked at them, and thought to yourself "Yeah, that looks good. Imma post them on /p/ and get some praise!"
>>
File: 2016-06-18_07-39-59.jpg (538 KB, 2048x1363) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-18_07-39-59.jpg
538 KB, 2048x1363
>>
>OP with the sharpening slider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaRBHQlEu-o
>>
OP this is not a good place to ask for critiques because as you can see their are major shit stains on here thay live to shit on people's photos because they have nothing to do is their sad lives. Your editing definitely needs some work but the shots themselves are not bad at all and I'm sure the people you took these for loved them. Don't let these fuck wads get you down everyone starts somewhere. Secondly why the hell are you guys attacking the subjects of the pics? Not every girl in the world are fucking super models.
>>
>>2872388
Psst! Hey, OP. Guess what? In the bottom right hand corner of the thread, there are four numbers. You know what the third of those numbers represents? It's the total number of people who have posted in a thread.

Why is that important? It's important because, as of this comment, there are only two people in this thread. Two. You and me, bro. So, you trying to white knight yourself just looks silly.

Your photos suck.
>>
>>2872392
rekt
samefaggers BTFO
OP on suicide watch
>>
>>2872370
cute :)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.