[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /p/, I want to contact some model agencies to see if I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: thesociety_bof_41.jpg (60 KB, 482x269) Image search: [Google]
thesociety_bof_41.jpg
60 KB, 482x269
Hey /p/, I want to contact some model agencies to see if I can schedule any test shoots with their girls. But I need help choosing what agencies. Do you guys know some smaller agencies in either NYC or Tokyo that I could contact?
>>
>>2864330
Have you considered googling "Modeling agencies NYC"?

Also,
>NYC or Tokyo
That's quite a commute.
>>
>>2864355
To hire a model, you pay money.
To do test shooting, they pay you money because you're taking photos to test and season their new models. and fill their portfolios. To do test shooting, you need a strong consistent portfolio.
>>
>>2864361
It depends on the job, and how "semi famous" is "semi famous"? If it's a one hour shoot 15 minutes from her location, wearing standard clothes with minor hair and makeup, for a shoot that will get her good exposure? Anywhere from $200 to $1000. If it's a new guy shooting for his portfolio from three states away, you bet it's going to be prohibitively expensive, as it's a waste of everyone's time but yours, and chances are good that if she's semi-famous, she has actual campaigns asking to work with her..
>>
just use model mayhem

all these broads are gonna cost a fuck ton
>>
Fashion photographer here. Like the first person said, just google it. Look under the "Development" section and select a few. Some agencies send you models they of their choice, others let you choose, although I am speaking from experience with my own portfolio which influence their decision. Agencies are picky on who they allow to photograph their models so I hope you don't suck. Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1463539590703.png (137 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
1463539590703.png
137 KB, 623x527
>>2864937
>Fashion photographer here.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.