[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a 25$ Amazon gift card and I got no fucking clue what to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: i1260.jpg (18 KB, 259x162) Image search: [Google]
i1260.jpg
18 KB, 259x162
I got a 25$ Amazon gift card and I got no fucking clue what to buy.

Can you help me /out/ ?

Should be somehow hiking related if possible
>>
Buy something you need or save it until you can think of something.

A leatherman/pocket knife is always a good investment for an outdoorsman
>>
>>814496
Got several fixed and folder knifes. Problem is: At this point I got everything I need.

I'm not one of those guys who finds a new hobby and starts it by throwing as much money as possible in its direction.

I got good boots, Socks, clothes and a wonderful surplus combat pack I love more than the brand new hicking ruck I got for christmas.

I'm pretty basic when it comes to equipment. But I still want to spend the dosh on something useful.
>>
Give it to me for charity.
The I-need-shit-and-I-have-no-money Fund.
>>
>>814501
Buy some Japanese Camping Coffee.
>>
just save it when u want to buy something, thats how gift cards work for companies; most people get the feeling of having to buy something when they get it.
>>
You got a hat OP? I see lots of people hiking without a prover cover in their bowling ball. Doesnt matter what hat, base cap trucker hat or military cap. As long as your head is protected from the sun and sweat dont get in your eyes that easy
>>
>>814495
at least $10 of your purchase will go towards shipping, unless you're willing to spend $50 on stuff. So you've really got a $15 gift certificate.

Amazon's shipping costs fucking suck.
>>
>>814580
Im prime meber

>>814571
Yeah i got tons of hats of all kinds and I wear one every time
>>
>>814495
I'd check out the /out/ books thread and buy some shit to read on your next trip.
>>
Buy a collapsible solar lantern
>>
Cold steel tomahawk

Lrn2 throw
>>
Smartwool or Darn Tough socks. You will buuy more!
>>
>>815092
See
>>814501

>I got good boots, Socks, clothes and a wonderful surplus combat pack
>>
>>815114
"socks" ain't Smartwool or Darn Tough socks, if you had any you'd know that.
>>
It's summer time here in Southeast USA. That means its hot as fuck. I recently bout a Colombia dry ice bandana. That shit works. If its hot as Satan's balls where you are OP i definitely recommend one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.