[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who went went /out/ this weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160312_182243681.jpg (4 MB, 2952x5248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_182243681.jpg
4 MB, 2952x5248
Me and a buddy went backpacking for the weekend and tried to make each other meals for shits and giggles he made pizza and I made pasta actually turned out great
>>
File: IMG_20160312_025508064.jpg (5 MB, 2952x5248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_025508064.jpg
5 MB, 2952x5248
The pizza pree cook
>>
>>712801
Looks pretty good...
How'd you guys actually cook the pizza?
>>
>>712813
We put it in a aluminum camp pan and it was to small so the pizza sat on the edge of it and left air underneath and then put the lid on and put coals on the lid and this baked it like in an oven
>>
>>712817
That's pretty cool...
>>
I was out practising for Ten Tors. Walked about 40 miles.
>>
>>712800
Dehydrated ditalini with homemade spaghetti sauce and parmesan (Ditalini doesn't cut through the vacuum bags the way other pastas can).
>>
>>712800
Nice. In the scouts we'd make dutch oven pizza. Shit was amazing.
>>
Went for a 7 mile hike in the tall grass prairie. Saw some bison grazing nearby, was a little spooky since I know they can kill me but thrilling to be near them.
>>
File: 20160315_152240_HDR.jpg (5 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
20160315_152240_HDR.jpg
5 MB, 3120x4160
I found this on my walk home from school. Decent chunk of land that doesn't look too traveled. I think I might squat here for a bit when my rent is up in the summer
>>
Every thing tastes so good when you're out. Post the baked pizza OP!
>>
>>717156
Aw mayun we cooked so much good shit in Dutch ovens in scouts. One of the dads that came camping with the troop was this 6'7" scary pediatrician that whipped his sons ass, but he always made really good Dutch oven cobbler.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.