[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeking A Solution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Hello, /out/.

If the sun has set and a person is without light how does one know when to stop?

Thanks for reading,

Anon.
>>
>>709594
Normally like the 3rd time I trip over something or after I lose something important and can't find it.

Anthough this normally just applies to fishing for me. When I set a rod in the grass and can't find it for 20min, it's about time to call it a night.
>>
if you poo in the river, you wont need to wipe, the river will wash your backside as you find pleasant relief in the movement of your bowels.
>>
>>709614
stop
>>
Until I cant see widow makers before I set my hammock up.

If I'm walking ,, and i know where I'm going (even roughly) I'll keep going well past sunset. Often when I'm out camping I'll not bother with a torch and use my night vision
>>
>>709594
I go to sleep the second the sun sets. Early morning fish are the best fish.
>>
isnt it easy to "feel" when you're clean down there?
My ass is real hairy too, and i sort of can feel it when im done wiping. It gets less slippery, and after that it just takes a few more wipes.

You could also smell it too, stop till it smells less shitty.

Of course this is when its a really bizarre situation when you dont have light (lighter? flashlight? campfire?)
>>
Half the anons in this thread didn't understood what op meant
>>
>>709594
>hey guys ive never had to wipe my own ass before
bushido brown pls go
>>
>>709647
Never thought about it that way.

When you use your hand instead of TP, it is easy enough to tell.
>>
>>709594

When your thinking of calling 911. because you were ill prepared and it will get below 40ºf (yes, you can get hypothermia at 40º F ) and you just have a running shirt and pants in the middle of the woods while wearing those wet soggy trail runners that some faggot told you to wear when hiking. You thought your shitty phone was gonna be okay with it's fleshlight app but your battery ran out because your are a stupid fucking moron and were too cheap to buy even a $5 flashlight!
>>
>>709658
>fleshlight app
when and where
>>
BABY WIPES
A
B
Y

W
I
P
E
S
>>
>>709716
Fuck your plastic diapers
You probably litter with them

Is your asshole too sensitive for paper?
>>
>>709729
>>709716
I need to take some of those with me to work. I can't stand one ply TP in random bathrooms. I try and hold that shit til I get home but some days it is just too uncomfortable and swampass mixed with prarie dogs is no good.
>>
>>709731
>one ply TP
Fold it, and it's 2 ply
>swampass
Who cares?
Assholes are like excuses, everyone has one and they all stink
>prairie dogs
Are you constipated or too nervous to shit at work?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 300x225
>>709750
Even folded, it will never be close to Cottonelle. Swampass with a dirty asshole is no good.

And I'm always working at random gas stations and 7-11s. I would much rather drop a deuce in my bathroom at home.
>>
File: 20160312_163504.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160312_163504.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>709729
>plastic diapers
Pic related asshole
>you probably litter with them
They make flushable biodegradable wipes.
>is your asshole too sensitive for paper?
You mad because of my pristine clean arse innawoods?
>>
>>709599

He's talking about wipin his dot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.