[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the nicest pit toilet you've used? This one's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: boulderpass.jpg (313 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
boulderpass.jpg
313 KB, 850x638
What's the nicest pit toilet you've used? This one's at Boulder Pass in Glacier National Park, though when I shit there I didn't get the view because of clouds.
>>
File: schwarzstöckli.jpg (171 KB, 1200x648) Image search: [Google]
schwarzstöckli.jpg
171 KB, 1200x648
>>709590
>emergency shit in 2013, Schwarzstöckli, Switzerland.
>best shit ever

I really enjoy some nice scenery when following natures call.
>>
There was a fall family trip last year and we had some bad chilli. For e reason there was a 2 bowled shitter with no divider and me and my sisters stomachs were really fucked up so we ended up putting our backs together and shitting in unison. Our asses were touching for like 15 minutes.
>>
>>709630

Did you fuck?
>>
>>709590
womans toilet in the national park between czech and poland on the start of the climb to the mountains.
there are posts with directions to mens toilets that leat to the top of the mountain. however the directions to the womans toilet lead to a chair someone had kicked through with a shield and writing "good luck"
i giggled
>>
>>709630
that sounds fucking awful.
similar thing happened to me, i had made some rabbit stew for dinner and went climbing looking for crystals at saddle mountain AZ.
it got dark while i was up there and i didnt bring a light so getting down took a while, and while i was descending my body went into evacuate mode.
>puke hard core for a few mins
>suddenly have to shit RIGHT NOW
>shit on my puke
>puke more while shitting
>cut legs off boxers to wipe ass
>covered it up with rocks
whole ordeal lasted over an hour and then i had to climb all the rest of the way down with the shakes. rough night but i was ok after i slept.
>>
>>709590
>What's the nicest pit toilet you've used?
Any one that doesn't make my eyes water
>>
>>709641
*Women's toilets in the national park between Czechs and Poland are on the start of the climb towards the mountains. There are posts with directions to the men's toilets that lead to the top of the mountain, however, the directions to the women's toilets lead to a chair someone had kicked through with a shield and wrote "good luck". I sharted horribly and found the end of a tape worm hanging out of my anus as I wiped.
>>
File: blackhumps.jpg (143 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
blackhumps.jpg
143 KB, 500x300
>>709590
Epic Thread OP. My best shit was along a trail outside of a Black Hills of South Dakota cemetery, which lead up to the tallest mountain in the region. Was something like 6,000 feet when I got up there. I rubbed one off and afterwards took a fabulous dump with the breeze intimately blowing around my ball sack, cooling down my brown star from the chili peppers I ate the night before. Hawks were flying by and I saw a gang of turkeys atop the neighboring ridge. Not to mention the view!

Would-shit-in-again/10
>>
Pit toilets was probably the worse part of the time I got ill in america
> Height of summer in sequoia national park
>I had caught so nasty shit
>half blind as it had fucked up my eyes
>feel like iv been ran over every day for a week
>out on a walk and stop at a clearing with tables and loos for a break
>My body alerts me that it will begin shitting in 14 seconds
>Run like sanic slapping my ass on the seat in 13
>itbegins.jpg
>my ass begin ejecting all kinds of bodily matter
>The heat has amplified the decomposition of the shit bellow me assailing my nose with the most horrid of smells
>The smell has attracted the 4th Biblical plague of Egypt as thousands of flies occupy bot the pit bellow me and the stall
>Flies are touching my ass, face and any exposed bit of skin
> truly a disgusting experience
1/10 would not shit in again (it gets a 1 because there was a seat and door) Hoever while I was there I did eat the nicest beef stew I have tasted in my entire life, I could barely see it to actually eat it but man it was delicious.
>>
Nicest one to use was probably at the Navajo Bridge rest area, between the N/S rim of the grand canyon. Had a good airflow sucking air in through the toilet and out through some vent somewhere else, so it didn't smell, and had a nice cooling effect on your ass, and nether regions in general, while taking a shit. Also, fucking around on the old navajo bridge is fun, getting a good look near the top of the Colorado's trip through the canyon.
>>
File: 1454747598481.jpg (33 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1454747598481.jpg
33 KB, 624x352
how do you clean your anus, when there are no stream of water around ?
>>
>>710513

Seems like the elevation got to you.
>>
>>709590
I can't even post the shitting in river meme without laughing my ass off just thinking about... fuck me. I'm a bad troll/10.
>>
The only pit toilet I used was in the Blue Mountains. You could literally see a writhing mass of beetles and maggots below. It was probably more insect than shit.
>>
>>711821
I wish it was only The elevation I had got some weird ass disease/infection can't remember the name of it for the life of me earlier in my trip. It fucked my eyes up for a solid 6 months afterwards as well as the initial sickness period, now I wear glasses which kinda sucks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.