[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im out of money and supplies so i wont be on any adventures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: urgot ligth.png (792 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
urgot ligth.png
792 KB, 1366x768
Im out of money and supplies so i wont be on any adventures

i need some good survival games preferably like UnReal world or dwarf fortress adventure mode and things that i can pirate and wont have to update also difficulty>graphics

>my current setup in unreal world
>>
>>703675
>>>/v/

sage
>>
>>703704
i was going to try that after /out/
>>
>>703675
>Out of money and supplies
A few various sizes of tin cans, a dumpster blanket and some scrap Tyvek from a construction site is all you need, anon. Pick up a free book of matches from the grocery store's customer service desk and swing by your local food bank for some canned goods. Camping on forestry land is free, and so is getting there if you walk or hitchhike.

Stop making excuses.
>>
>>703675
Is there a torrent for the new version?
>>
>>703723
im still working on primitive survival
>>703725
its free on the website i think although ive had it for a few months
>>
>>703726
3.3 is on steam mate
>>
>>703729
its also on the official website
http://www.unrealworld.fi/urw_downloads.html
fuggin gay homo fag its updated and everything
>>
>>703730
Oh. Never saw it. Thanks. I believed I was going to be jewed
>>
>>703739
such is life and tell me what you think of it
>>
>>703726
>Out of money and supplies
>Primitive survival

Are you telling me now, that you can't afford rocks and sticks? I gotta call bull shit on that one.
>>
>>703742
i meant im not good at anything about primitive survival to just walk out for more than 2 days and i wana practice till i have an idea of what im doing
>>
Terraria, play on expert and hardcore mode, so that if you die, your character is erased.
>>
>>703746
Ah, I see. Its really not difficult though. If you genuinely want to go /out/, tell us what you've got, most of us can give you tips on improvising the rest, and ask any questions about stuff you need to know. If you'd really rather play video games, this isn't the place for those discussions, thanks.
>>
>>703760
yeah im pretty new and i saw one of these threads a while ago so i thought it was what the cool kids did and i just need to practice some /out/ stuff
>>
>>703761
We get them, and for the most part we tolerate them, I'm just letting you know.

You practice outside, though. Games will give you a little concept of what it's like, but they never really get into the grit of it. You may learn that you can trap rabbit and make bunny jerky, but you won't learn how to find rabbit runs or set snares, not to mention that the game probably has unlimited rabbits, not something you have in real life. Plus, you need to learn to skin that rabbit, I've never seen a game that goes into any depth on that, or tanning, or even how to prepare a bunny roast. And that's all just what you need to learn about catching one meal. Games just don't compare to the real thing.
>>
>>703723
hobo hike
>>
>>703675
Get on runescape. Live in wildy. Working on your firemaking and cooking stats constantly
>>
lol this thread
what vidya do i play, /out/? im too much of a neet to go outside
play miasmata, then grow some balls
>>
>>703761
> the cool kids

Retard, "the cool kids" are not out of money and supplies.

They are going places, doing things and having sex.

You are not them by any stretch.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.