[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting back /out/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: nfpack.jpg (33 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
nfpack.jpg
33 KB, 350x350
hey guys.

I'll be graduating college this spring and am trying to get back into backbacking. did it a lot in middle school and high school, but my last trip ended with a bad fall down a cliff. Haven't really been /out/ since (go to college in phila).

So I have two questions for you:

1) know any good places near philly to do a quick overnight? Not really looking for a campsite but an actual trail or forest.

2) how would you go about replacing the top part of a 10 year old backpack from north face. black kid at my summer camp used it as a day pack and left it on some island.

Thanks
>>
>>703386
>2)
>>>/pol/
>>
>>703396
lol that's a good observation
>>
>>703396
>>>/fagdit/
>>>/dumblr/
>>
>>703386
"Dear Northface customer support, some black kid..."
>>
File: assetsnshit.jpg (81 KB, 1440x435) Image search: [Google]
assetsnshit.jpg
81 KB, 1440x435
>>703478
I actually called nface customer service and they said they'd give me half off a new one...
>>
>>704110
Why did the black kid take it off in the first place? What would you ever need to take it off?
>>
>>704115
Everyone at camp was supposed to bring an overnight pack and a day pack for. His parents only got him some shifty old ll bean overnight pack. I let him use the top of my pack because it was meant to breakaway and be used as a day pack. I presume that the same irresponsibility his parents had was ingrained in him as well, resulting in the loss of my backpack top.
>>
>>703386
me I'd just buy some ripstop and sew a new one. go to mec/rei and buy some loose buckle things that fit. I'd gues the straps could be obtained at mec/rei or the fabric store.
>>
>>704394
If it's anything like my kelly red cloud you don't need it anyway. It adds a bit more space and compresses the bad downward slightly but nothing crazy. I just don't see it worth the cost or headache to nigger rig and alternative.
>>
>>703386
Just buy a pack lid from somewhere. They pretty much all clip in the same and work between packs.

I don't know if north face sells them standalone, but I've bought them from Kifaru and Mystery Ranch and Seek Outside before. I am sure most all of the decent pack makers sell them.
>>
Around blacks...

You know the rest
>>
File: FviuO.jpg (189 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
FviuO.jpg
189 KB, 717x880
>>703396
>>703401
Probably samefag, and if not really sad that someone can't state that a kid was black whether or not it has any relevance to the situation..
>>
File: inglorious.jpg (79 KB, 571x320) Image search: [Google]
inglorious.jpg
79 KB, 571x320
>>703386
ask the black kid to steal one for you
>>
File: pepetrump.png (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepetrump.png
52 KB, 600x600
When Kek's champion becomes President all this faggy Reddit shit will be mortally wounded by the end of his first term.
>>
>>704394

Aww niggers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.