[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your motivation for going /out/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: G6LtXgV.jpg (47 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
G6LtXgV.jpg
47 KB, 750x750
What's your motivation for going /out/?
>>
>>702333
My professional life is solving other people's problem.
My family life is solving other people's problem.
My friends love nothing ore than telling me about their problem hopping I have a solution.
>>
>>702333
I hate being inside
I hate modern society
I hate modern culture
I want to be alone
I want to do difficult rewarding things with my hands
I like wildlife, plants, rocks, nature in general
I like storms

Enough reasons yet?
>>
>>702333
Fun, relaxation and exercise.
>>
>>702348
are you me?
>>
>>702333
I enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, etc. Also, those things can be done without having to be around large crowds of people.. I'm rather introverted and don't really enjoy being in loud, crowded places.
>>
>>702351
Its possible i guess...
>>
>>702336
Take the 3rd point as a compliment, you must be a good person.
>>
Taking an epic shit in the woods!
>>
So I don't fucking lose it and kill myself. The better question is what's your motivation for going /in/?
>>
I feel like I'm the only guy on /out/ who isn't an angry misanthrope.
>>
>>702376
*staying in
Ftfy
>>
>>702333

None really....I just enjoy nature.
>>
>>702382
Well what are you then
>>
>>702494
I'm
>>702349
I'm just a guy who likes going /out/ cause it's fun.
>>
>>702503
I wouldnt say that im angry, just a misanthrope. I realized that nothing about modern cciivilization will make sense to me, so i stopped caring about it. Id rather in nature
>>
> motivation
Raping dead hookers indoors just doesn't do it for me any more.

WTF?
> motivation

Why aren't YOU motivated, slackjawed faggot?
>>
>>702376
op here. loved going out when i was younger, still trying but joints are going to shit (genetics but not fat genetics.)
>>
>>702382
4chan attracts and breeds those. I've been here so long I can hardly tell which ones came here and which were made that way. It makes me nervous when I go out knowing that I'm possibly sharing space with a person who says some of the crazy things we read here.
>>
File: IMGP9472.jpg (584 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
IMGP9472.jpg
584 KB, 1000x665
School is hard, so I go hiking and shit and take pictures to clear my mind. Pic related, took it today.
>>
>>702333
Smoke weed EVERYDAY
>>
File: Bprq8YF.jpg (55 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
Bprq8YF.jpg
55 KB, 270x270
>>703117
>>
>>703113
That's a really good picture. The lighting and focus is near perfect, could've been framed just a TAD to the right but I'm just being nit-picky at that point.
>>
>>703131
I think the framing is fine. It gives the subjects "room to move" so to speak. Only critique i have is that the rule of thirds could have been used better.
>>
One more misanthrope checking in. If I don't go out I become sad and ashamed. Waking up on a mattress every day, finding shit to do in the city when I'm too broke off to skate, giving in to sugar cravings and eating convenient bullshit out of boredom, participating in foot traffic, being polite to people who usually seem afraid of me, overhearing political bullshit and the regular kind of bullshit, it all makes me hate myself and want to run. Spend a few days roughing it all alone and I build up an appetite for company again and put my dissatisfaction into perspective. Also being surrounded by and overwhelmed by beauty might just help me be less of a piece of shit.
>>
>>702370
we all know shitting in rivers is best
>>
>>702333

My Peoples Militia can only meet in the forest.
>>
>>702333
Because there isn't anything good on TV on Saturdays.

>>702784
That sucks, but I kinda feel you. My back and shoulders are sorta fucked up. Getting hit by a car a little over a year ago didn't help. Now when I'n out fishing, I have to sit down sometimes just to take the strain off my back and shoulders for 20min. I'm only 26, I don't want to think what my body will be like by 40. I'll probably be on disability by then.
>>
To remember.

Its just more real, nature is the primary reality, we so often live in second and third realities, playing social, economic and political games of our own devising and then obeying their rules as if they are laws of nature, bending and using nature to serve their aims.

No, we must conform to natures laws, if we do well, we find true peace, harmony, and all that stuff we're looking for in our games, based on ideas and views about life on this planet that just don't align with the nature of it all.

I go out to align with reality.
The power, the enormity, the purity and the exquisite beauty of nature reveals itself to me (or I reveal myself to it) and I remember the preciousness of life in all forms and revel in the mystery of it all.

I go out to respond to a question the night sky seems to be asking me, and at times my response feels adequate.
>>
>>702333
Fucking hate people and love being outside and making a fire and carving spoons and shit
>>
>>703113
That's proffesional god-tier photography, got more?
>>
File: IMGP7615 (2).jpg (199 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
IMGP7615 (2).jpg
199 KB, 1000x665
>>704265
That one is probably my best, desu. Just got my camera around Christmas, so I'm still learning. Here's one of my silhouette shots I like.
>>
>>704359
That is going to be my wallpaper
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.