[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun campsite activities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: campfire-adventures-300x199.jpg (21 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
campfire-adventures-300x199.jpg
21 KB, 300x199
I'd like some ideas for entertaining myself or a small two to three group activity. Around the campfire and towards the end of the night when we're done hiking/fishing

Only ones I can think of are

>By myself activities
Wood whittling

>With another person(s)
Poker/card games

I'd like some unconventional but still fun things to do that won't get boring after 20 minutes.
>>
Get hammered.
>>
>>701008
/thread
>>
>>701007
>unconventional but still fun things to do that won't get boring after 20 minutes

Buttsex

Can be done solo but its better with a group
>>
>>701008
>regret waking up the next morning.

>>701007
depends.. how much light you've got. if you're with people. and have cars and shit near by. bring a dart board... and some darts. maybe a piece of plywood so the drunk folks that miss the board don't go off losing the darts into the grass. or get dart fletching that glows in the dark. point a flashlight or two at the board.

or bring throwing knives for by yourself. desu I throw knives into palm trees all the time because it doesn't hurt them. but I wouldn't do it with pine/oak/maple things like that.. the end grain of a decent sized log works.
>>
>>701007
On solo trips I normally carry a book or two and will just lay in my hammock and read until I get sleepy.

When I'm camping with other people I'm normally the designated camp cook so I spend a lot of time preparing meals and then cleaning all the cooking utensils/implements and repacking it all. In between cooking duties I'll usually either try to go fishing or just get drunk and talk with everyone else around the campfire.
>>
>read a book by the camp fire
>watch the fire while sipping on some tea or coffee
>warm feet on fire
>make fire to do above tasks
>play chess if you're not alone
>carve some spoons or something
>relax

Just enjoy being /out/. Seriously. Haven't been innawoods in forever because of college, don't have time too. Enjoy it and relax, don't try to pass the time.
>>
>bring girls and flirt with/fuck them
>sing
>tell stories
>talk about the universe and life and other shit
>burn/roast shit (maybe some herb too) and generally play with fire
>>
File: 1456864270682.jpg (119 KB, 490x350) Image search: [Google]
1456864270682.jpg
119 KB, 490x350
>>701007
play 'hide the sasauge'?
>>
>>701007
play 'pass the pickle'?
>>
/orgy/ general?
>>
Me and my friends have this little thing where we print out really god awful shit. Like fanficktion or the eye or argon you know the shit

And say we are like 3 people. You hand ypur story over clockwise and you read your buddies text and drink every time you laugh

And then when we are all hammered we debate wich one was the best (worst) .. you know. Like the Greeks did. Only less produktive
>>
>>701258
>like the Greeks did

Greek activities sure are popular itt
>>
>>701260
Haha Funny
>>
>>701007
Frrisbee
fishing
Story telling
Anal spelunking
>>
>>701007
My friends and I have an annual 'Lord of the flies' re-enactment
>>
>>701303
Can't image you have enough friends to do it more then once. Unless you consider people from Craigslist to be your friends haha
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.