[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I wrestle a bear? I want to beat them with my fist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 485x303
How do I wrestle a bear? I want to beat them with my fist.
>>
>>698682
You have to show them that it is an exhibition match by touching noses first or he will kill you.
>>
>>698684
Does this apply to all bear?
>>
>>698689
Only North American black and grizzly bears.
I have no idea how to communicate with foreign ones (INCLUDING POLAR BEARS)
>>
>>698694
Thanks. And don't worry about me, I'm not planning on getting killed. I will train and train until I can beat bear fair and square with my fists.
>>
>>698682
http://youtu.be/ZrFTR9fucr8
>>
>>698682
Go to a leather bar, buy him a few drinks and then agree on a safe word.
>>
Sneak up behind it with a boner and rape the shit out of it while grunting loudly, this will demonstrate your dominance and it will then do your bidding and let you ride it like a horse.
>>
>>698682
easy
raise them from cub
feed them from hand
cuddle and snuggle them at night
when they grow up you can wrestle them and not die
>>
you must build up your immunity with smaller bears
find a grizzly family wait for the mother to look away and grab a cub and wrestle it
you should be able to handle a cub as a grown man
>>
>>700720
Lol. Tell that to that guy who was mauled to death by his pet grizzly.
>>
File: check.jpg (6 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
6 KB, 250x223
>>698699
underrated post
>>
>>702080
now chekem
>>
I believe one man managed to kill a bear by shoving his arm down it's throat to prevent biting, then bit down on its jugular until it passed out from oxygen deprivation. Heat cheated and killed it with a stick though.

Remember, bears have no kill instinct, so if you lose you will be eaten alive
>>
>>702179
only problem with that story is that he is the only witness to this event and he paid for the memorial tablet from his own pocket.

i don't really think you an reach a bears jugulars cause your mouth would be so full of fur you couldn't bite down on the skin and the jugular is deeper by an inch or more.
>>
>>698682
With a lot of effort...or just buy a plushy bear and wrestle that
>>
Hey OP if you're a 6 year old kid you can try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7eseea-_bQ
>>
I always had the autistic fantasy that it would be cool if I went into the woods for a few years and came out with a big nasty claw mark across my face from killing a bear with a big knife or something. I'd return and make bitches wet and men respect me for my epic deed. Something about battle wounds awakens a womans primal instinct to be drawn to the wearer. They wouldn't know whether to feel sorry for me or bear(lol) my children. Men would immediately feel cucked in the shadow of my bear killing baddassery and will see me as their authority. This is in our biological programming.

You know...as long as I don't die or nothing....
>>
>>700738
>build up your immunity

Kek'd
>>
>>702241
wow bears are much better at wrestling then i ever thought... wow. respect now i really don't want to tangle with one.
>>
You don't. That is unless you want an excruciating death.
>>
>>702640
Don't listen to this pussy.

BODYSLAM
O
D
Y
S
L
A
M
>>
I'm guessing you'd have to watch a ton of videos on how they attack.

Then go with that and try and use their weight and strength to your advantage; I guess you could probably get behind one and choke it out if you somehow manage to get it to fly past you after it charges, and as it's recovering jump on its back.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.