[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do /out/ podcast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: ear.jpg (9 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
ear.jpg
9 KB, 432x432
Its so good to hear a human voice while innawoods and to be able to shut it off when you needed... ahh
Post podcast you hear and why. Audiobooks. Etc
>>
i like listening to RTE documentaries or podcasts, usually cover historical occurrences and interesting events that happened within the last few centuries with a more detailed analysis.
>>
I'd rather keep my ears active on my surroundings than cocoon myself in an audio hugbox

I'm not a millennial though, so I don't need my electronic umbilical cord where ever I go
>>
Good post op I'm gunna check out the rte docs when I get home and load em down ready for my next out adventure next week.

Keep good suggestions coming.
>>
>>684031
This wasnt my recommendation. But I find it an interesting one too.
>>683950
Good recommendation! Historical, science, economical, now I know what too do in those dead moment.
>>683988
"Hurr durr my innawood" sorry for you, but I kinda have too much nature around. And you know "life its simple innawoods" lead too so much spare time. And, I have my first smartphone ever, a bb 9300, just trying to make it a usefull tool here If you dont contribute, take the route.

https://macaulaylibrary.org/browse/taxa/aves
>>
Space by Radiolab is cool to listen to at night because fucking space
>>
>>684079
>And you know "life its simple innawoods" lead too so much spare time.
So you can't cope when you are removed from the entertainment pipeline?
You can't survive without electronic distractions?

That's just sad
Maybe you should stay at home
>>
>>684151
It's called edu-tainment...

I enjoy reading, learning anf generally trying to becoming a better person while outside.
Plus when out on my own I can truly focus without checking Facebook.
>>
>>684151
I will give you a free cost piece of knowledge.
This isnt a post for you.
You shouldnt been posting here.
You are not a millenial? Well, act like a non millenial and call yourself to silence.
>>
File: ha.jpg (44 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
44 KB, 446x400
>>684253
>Plus when out on my own I can truly focus without checking Facebook
>>
I love podcasts. I doubt I'd listen, with both ears anyway, while hiking.
You do need to be aware of your surroundings but I'm not exactly a fearful faggot either.

There are lots of /out/ related pods out there.
>>
>>683988
>>684151

Your self-righteous little bitch rants make you sound less mature than any millennial I've met.

Go baton something in your backyard.
>>
>>683949
I listen to a lot of horror when /out/ at night. Tuck down under a tarp lose my shit a bit.
>The Message
>The Black Tapes
>TANIS
>Limetown
>NoSleep
>Lore
>Knife Point Horror
>>
>>685488
Also history podcasts are pretty zen when setting up camp.
>History of the World in 100 objects
>In our Time
>History of Rome
>The Memory Palace
>>
>>685488
horror while out, that insane dude
>>685495
Thats some good tier recommendation. History is whats I started to search.
Also I find thecleansed.com and Welcome to Night Vale (postapocalyptic dramas)
>>
>>685506
I kinda detest WTNV, although the music is god tier.
Try We're Alive for survival horror
For cheerful people talking, I guess lite comedy:
>Hello Internet
>The Complete Guide to Everything
>Jake and Amir
>>
Fell asleep listening to a fantasy novel. Woke up thinking a dragon was about to eat me.
>>
File: eyes_450x300.jpg (5 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
eyes_450x300.jpg
5 KB, 450x300
PROTIP: as soon as you put headphones in predators, meth addicts, and skinwalkers begin to close-in
>>
>>685601
>>
>>685495
I'm going to add in Hardcore History to this
>>
>>685861
seconded
>>
OP, I don't know exactly what you were looking for but for me, my favorite podcasts are The Joe Rogan Experience and Blurry Photos, both are awesome but I don't know if thats what you meant by "innawoods podcasts"
>>
>>683988
But you are a monumental faggot, and probably a failure too, if you're in your thirties and posting here.
>>
>>683949
I'm an /x/phile so I listen to Expanded Perspectives. It's like if you mixed /x/ and /out/.
>>
>>684094
Right?!?!

Like can you even into le epic space!?!?

Do you like niel tyson?
>>
>>683988
>>684151
Why do annoying people like this exist? What the hell is wrong with listening to an audio book while /out/?

Is it just trolling or genuinely asshurt people.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.