[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /out/ how do i take care of needing to urgently shit in the woods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 635x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 635x420
hey /out/

how do i take care of needing to urgently shit in the woods
>>
>>683069
Take a shit in the river like the rest of us fgt
>>
>>683089
don't do this. dig a cat hole you cunt.
>>
>>683089
I love to see the turd float away. Just gives me this feeling of sanitary freedom.
>>
>>683089
I only do this if there aren't any geocaches nearby
>>
File: a day out.png (41 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
a day out.png
41 KB, 700x500
>>683179
this
>>
>tfw, been to katmai and viewed that exact bear swatting salmon from the river

Never been to a more smelly place. Rotten fishus maximus
>>
>>683069
Keep a shit shovel handy fag.
>>
>>683069
>Take a shit
>Build fire around it
>>
>be me
>shit at least daily or twice daily
>go out for 2 or 3 day trip
>don't even need to shit the entire time, even after coffee
Its like my body knows its not in its usual setting and refuses to move my digestive system along until I'm near a toilet again.
Anybody else?
>>
Bring TP OP, find a secluded spot and let loose. Bury it if you want, or not. Animals don't Bury their poop.
>>
Umm.. you fucking bring toilet paper, then squat against a tree and shit. It's pretty simple. What part are you confused about?
>>
>>683089
Why didn't poo in loo become an /out/ meme instead of /pol/ shitposting?
>>
>>683682
Same issue.
Or if I do finally poo its a completely different consistency and color from normal.
Get back home and its smooth sailing again
>>
>>683803
there's still time
>>
Find some mullien or similar, poo, wipe with leaf, if you're near where people will be later, bury it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452200337572.jpg (18 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452200337572.jpg
18 KB, 480x336
You're gonna want to consume copious amounts of native foliage.
Leaves, twigs, grass especially..even gravel if you're in a bind.
Consume as much as you can a week prior to your trip.
Then while you're on the trip, you'll have formed a plug of organic material that will keep your bum locked up real tight.
Then once your done with the trip just remove the plug and you're good to go.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.