[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does a secret place exist in your town? One that few people know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 30
File: Somanysecrets.jpg (297 KB, 934x620) Image search: [Google]
Somanysecrets.jpg
297 KB, 934x620
Does a secret place exist in your town?
One that few people know of. The police may know but never visit. A dark alley or small tree/hill area.
No such place exists in my town. Cant even go into the woods without a ranger or state trooper harassing you.
>>
>>681834
>population of 400
>entire town is only a mile square
>has a cemetery nobody knows about

It's actually a state historical landmark and is open to the public but nobody knows.
>>
>>681834
I live in LA so if I found such a place I'd probably get shot or stabbed by a brown person

Shit sucks
>>
>>682064
>brown person
>2016
>racist
Watchout those edges
>>
>>682067
I'm brown too. My neighbors are 75% brown 10% Asian and 15% Armenian

They found a gang stash with straight up RPG warheads within my neighborhood. Mexican gang

The cops are always patrolling the park next to my house because it's wooded and there's always shit going down there

Unless the Chinese triads come to town and start hustling me for cash I'm going to assume the darkies are out to get me

Don't deny my lived experience you bigot
>>
>>682067
seriously, he might cut himself!

nah i live in the burbs, I'd have to go up into the mountains, there's abandoned ski hills spotted all over though, and some ghost town type shit. one, outside of Eagle CO, is super contaminated though.
>>
>>682067
Welcome to le reality, an inclusive liberal sensibility echo chamber can be found this way:
>>reddit
>>
>>682073
oh posted this >>682076 before you posted that. yeah i got a friend from lincoln hights, I couldn't handle it there! Denver is to nice.
>>
>>682077
>reddit

yeeeaaaah, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>682073
Sounds like you live in a place that needs more tolerance and less racism, color skin is a social construction and them being from foreign ancestry doesn't means they're going to hurt you. You're a bad person if you look at people's color and I'm in my right to call people like you out.
>>
>>682078
Lots of places in LA are absolute shit. I actually live in one of the less shit places but it's pretty crazy how nice people can be away from cities

Every time I camp in the Sierras everyone is just so pleasant. It's a completely different feeling

>>682081
I wish we were more diverse. I would gladly accept mainland Chinese people into my community. They're rich as fuck and have kickass food. The girls aren't too bad looking either
>>
>>682077
Why this agressive answer? That's why I love living in Sweden, yeah we have our problems but at least here no one judges other people by its skin color. And when the new law comes in the next year will be even better, we will be able to send post like yours to police and you'll have to go to law court for it.

It's 2016 people, don't hate.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
It's all urban around me, so finding a fishing spot that isn't totally ruined by minorites can be rough. So that is why I'm stoked about this place.

It's a fairly big lake, almost in the shape of an "L" and 1mi by 1.5mi across. Busy road runs alond the south side and the few spots accessible between the trees always have lots of people fishing there. Most of the north and east sides have apartments and townhomes that back up to the lake, and I scoped it out but I'm 90% sure they will kick me out. The west side, there is a commercial and industrial area, and then the edge of the lake is fenced off the whole way.

But after creeping through this industrial area, I found a gate in the fence where I can access the lake. The gate is partially hidden by hedges, and it's kinda deep back into this industrial park. Once I go through the gate, I'm right at the water's edge and have a good 1/2mi of short grass and very little weeds so it is so easy to fish from shore. And I never see other people fishing from there. It's almost my little secret spot with big largemouth.
>>
>>682083
yeah that's why camping is the shit!
>>
>>682091
where do you live?
>>
>>682096
Basically like Fort Lauderdale, FL.
>>
In my town there's a room I found when I was younger. To get there you have to find a way into the storm drain network, and then worm your way through the cramped and mazelike tunnels, which are usually wet. The room is straight up dug into the wall of one of the tunnels, like, through the concrete and into the dirt. It's a bit small, maybe 10'x10'x6', and if it starts seriously flooding in my town, the room fills up like halfway, but in 15 years of occasionally going there to read, or drink, or party, I've never seen even one person anywhere near there that I didn't personally tell about it. No graffiti, no signs of bums, nothing. Probably because from the moment you go around the bend at the only feasible entrance until you actually make it to the room 20 minutes later, it's pitch black and easy to get lost. When I was little there was a kid who went into the storm drains on a dare and just straight-up fucking vanished. Never found.
>>
File: rutland tunnel.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
rutland tunnel.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>
>>681834
>Cant even go into the woods without a ranger or state trooper harassing you.
Where do you live? I can't imagine such a place ever existing outside of some shit tier third world country.
>>
>>682085
Noice, 7/10
>>
>>682081
Look at this fag
>>
>>682139
Idaho bruh.
If you're not on a paid camp ground you get a ticket.
Even when you're there they show up nightly and talk to everyone, not in a polite way, in a snooping sort of way.
>>
>>682110
That sounds like a ton of fun. Except that whole vanishing kid thing
>>
>>682146
yeah that's pretty fucked up
>>
File: image.jpg (533 KB, 983x1459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
533 KB, 983x1459
Live in the suburbs but yeah, there's a lot of land right outside my back gate, probably 20+ acres. It's private property but they let us walk back there. There's never anybody else back there. We have some pretty good trails mostly from just walking. I'm gonna be so pissed if they develop it
>>
>>682173
>I'm gonna be so pissed if they develop it
They will
>>
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 1200x1600
>>682184
I'm not so sure, it's definitely not going to be residentially developed and I don't think there's room for another fuckhueg data center because it's shaped weird as fuck. That's what the management guys were telling me
>>
There are identical concrete chambers buried all around the outskirts of my city. I only discovered it when I tripped over the corner of one portruding from the ground, then excavated enough to get an idea of what it was.

They are made of cinderblocks, with a manhole and ladder entry. They are not water tight so they can't be for water storage or sewage. There are pipes inside and electrical conduits.

I've found 4 so far but suspect there are many more to be discovered
>>
>>682085
Your entire country is cuck central.
>>
>>682139

Same. Basically have to reserve decent backwoods spots a year in advance
>>
>>681834
I know where a local knuckerhole is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knucker

I found its location in a 1930s book on Sussex folklore, its still there though its overgrown and fenced off (for the safety of the community).
>>
A rotting WW2-era boat stuck in a creek in the middle of the woods. No one really knows how it got there. The current property owners don't take kindly to trespassers.

The remains of a house where a family was murdered about a century ago. It's in the middle of a ~100 acre plot. Mostly woods. Used to hike around the property with the owners' son. Went camping there one night and took a midnight stroll to the site of the house. Sat down to roll a joint and heard what sounded like a little kid giggling coming from the woods. Got the fuck out of there and haven't been back since. Supposedly they've captured some weird stuff on their deer cams.

A covered bridge where a woman once drowned. Good, secluded fishing spot but spooky as hell at night.

Tons of trails that seem to go on forever.

A couple of Indian burial mounds. I used to find arrowheads around my parents' house when I was little.

Nothing really "secret" but tons of hike/chill spots.
>>
>>682081
Holy fuck get out of here nigger lover, shouldn't you be taking Jamal's cock right now?
>>
>>681834
Yes, but it's not going to be secret very much any more.

It's an island that a haunted trail was operated on during Halloween about 20 years ago. They closed due to budget cuts and low attendance.
Some rich ass bought it and plans on having a giant miniature railroad on it.
>>
>>682067
Are you implying that brown people are not smart enough to be racist?
>>
>have secret base in my childhood
>go there again 12 years later
>it's completely gone, all cut away and shit
FUCK
>>
>>681834
god, when I was 8-15ish I knew of at least a dozen, probably 2 dozen.
Urbex sites (actually found stock certificates)
caves
woods
railroad tracks

If I go back to my hometown now I bet at most 1 or 2 are all that are left.
>>
2 ww2 era bunkers and a burnt down mansion of the ww2 dictator which has tunnel entrances and a small room to which the tunnels lead.
>>
File: SG_cave.jpg (59 KB, 576x379) Image search: [Google]
SG_cave.jpg
59 KB, 576x379
We have a couple cemeteries that are in the woods, with no roads leading to them. They're from the early 1700s. However, one of them is wicked famous (the other one not so much) so it doesn't count for this thread. A ways beyond the one cemetery in the woods is a root cellar from the 1600s. There are a number of urban legends involing this root cellar, from murders to hauntings to hermits and treasure. Almost nobody knows about it, and most people who do don't know where it is. There's a bunch of minor things though that almost nobody seems to knwo about it, ruins from the old Quaker mills, old dams along the river by the mills, tunnels under the factories, hidden rooms in various homes and building around town that were used as hideaways during the Indian Wars, and later as part of the underground railroad, etc. Plus a train derailed in the middle of nowhere about 50 years ago, and if you go down the hill by the river next to the tracks you'll find a bunch of huge wrecked freight cars piled up down there... you can go inside some of them still and they're full of blankets and trash and crazy people

Small towns are neato ^_^
>>
>>682203
>ywn live behind the iron curtain

feels bad man
>>
>>682386
>Family was murdered a century ago
>Little kid giggling in the woods
>100 acre woods

I knew that Christopher Robin was a bad egg.
>>
>>681834
In my town right now, not really. A lot of really old buildings (newest one was made in 1903) but they've been commercialized so you only really see cool shit in the basements.

Back in my childhood however the woods were full of cool shit. Abandoned logging operation, some old ass race car that looked like it was from the 1920s, the remains of an old grain mill, and a lot of really cool spots. Lots of mossy trees and the like.
>>
>>682755
specific northwest? grant's pass?
>>
>>682077
>only liberals aren't racist
You're literally retarded. Kill your family.
>>
>>682081
I'm not a /pol/tard but I'm still certain you're trolling.
Racism is a genetic trait and it's never going away. We can look past it in immediate personal relationships but generalizing ethnic groups based on specific experiences is inevitable. I don't think it's a great thing but genetic competition is what got us to our level of intelligence and sophistication.
>>
>>682788
He insinuated someone was racist, "watch those edges", for stating plainly he was much more likely to get merced by a "brown person" in LA than other people. How does calling this person who accused him of racism a redditard and telling him to go back to his echo chamber website make me a liberal? He called him racist over what is literally a fact back by statistics.
And on the note, liberals are actually the most racist people out there I've met short of true KKK types, they just disguise it as a modern and politically correct flavor of the white man's burden to elevate lesser peoples by enfranchising and essentially enslaving them.
The poster has since gone on to completely derail the thread.
>>682761
There's tons of ghost towns up north but you pretty much need GPS to find them and frequently they are foundations at best.
>>
>>682662

Man, so much history.

England is shit for this kind of thing. Any chance you can post some pictures, especially of the cemeteries?

I have a thing for cemeteries, even more so if there old and abandoned.I remember seeing on an Urbex forum years ago a large cemetery in the middle of some woods, all overgrown and partially flooded. Shit was cash.
>>
File: 1454862143348[1].jpg (363 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1454862143348[1].jpg
363 KB, 2560x1920
>>682132
i have a similar thing than this, exept it colided ~15m in. when you walk above the tunnel you can find a hole where it colided

pic is what i found there
>>
>>682081
Skin color is not a social construct; it's pigmentation. How people view skin color, though is a social construct.
>>
File: images-7.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
We got abandoned mines
>>
File: catsinthetreeofdeath.jpg (342 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
catsinthetreeofdeath.jpg
342 KB, 612x816
>>681834
I know of a secret tree that catches & digests cats just like a venus flytrap.
>>
>>683428
Hehe

Cats suck. I want my mom's cat to run away. Every time I go to her house, the thing is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>683428
You're an edgy faggot who kills cats for fun so you can post about it on the internet.

I legitimately hope you get hit by a truck you sick faggot.
>>
>>683471
10/10
>>
>>683473
Oops, meant for >>683428

Ded cats 10/10
>>
>>681834
There's a ravine near my house which is between a subdivision and a park. There are some trails through it, but a lot of the ravine is pretty empty. When I explore sometimes Ill find evidence of teenagers drinking in secret
>>
>>683484
Why do you kill them then?

Exactly. For fun.
>>
>>683486
wicked clever

https://youtu.be/FClAikNoJ2I
>>
>>683487
teenagers drinking? UNDER THE AGE? sounds like they need a good smackbottom. i'll be right over >:]
>>
>>683488
Maybe he kills them because they're a nuisance and shit up his yard?

Cats aren't just innocent cute little pets. They can be real cunts
>>
>>683493
>smackbottom
Wut?

Go join them! I'm down for a party and easy high school girls!

Just kidding. I can't even deal with college parties and bars anymore.
>>
>>683497
Theres really no excuse to kill a small cat. What can cats do? kill a mouse? boohoo for the mice..

leave the cats alone
>>
File: 4552510541.jpg (204 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
4552510541.jpg
204 KB, 425x282
>>683499
i was making a somewhat inappropriate joke about spanking teenagers as punishment

funnily enough me and a friend bumped into drinking teenagers a year or two ago in the woods by the train tracks at like 1am. we scared the shit out of each other but it was all cool, we hung out with them awhile but since they were all like 17 we didn't want to get arrested, being adults at a teen drinkin' party. the guys were cute as hell tho ^_^
>>
>>683497
What the fuck can a cat do that's worth taking it's life?

The slink through, maybe chill around in the sub, and at the worst kill a bird or something.

There is absolutely zero reason to kill cats unless they are killing your chickens or something, especially when they're someone's pets. Grow the fuck up.

>>683501
Good thing I'm not the only rational person here.
>>
>>683504
I was fishing at this lake by an industrial area a few weeks ago. I pulled my car up by the lake, and there was some random car parked like 3 spots over, a couple feet away from where I was set up fishing. Then I heard people talking and was all confused and there were some kids chilling in there doing whatever kids do in a car at 11pm in some parking lot.

Was kinda funny. I was gonna talk some shit to them but just kept fishing while they were hanging out a few feet away from me.
>>
>>683511
they were probably taking the pot. might have had their heads in each other's laps when you got there and then when they were done realized some fishin' dude was sitting right near them. those scamps
>>
>>683515
I don't think they were smoking, I couldn't smell shit. That's what I figured they were doing.

It was funny because they didn't get scared off or anything. They were chilling there for awhile. Whatever. I remember when I was in high school and we used to just hang out in cars in random parking lots.
>>
>>681834
Yes.
Old concrete bunker from the 60's.
The people who owned it burned alive in a house fire.
Its innawoods so only a few select friends know about it.
Plus i've been trying to break the lock on it.
>>
>>683084
I don't really have any OC pics of the stuff I mentioned. The cemeteries aren't abandoned, one of them is actually maintained by the town highway dept via a trail throught he woods. they basically just mow it, otherwise the stones and such are going into disrepair. the other cemetery is an old quaker burial ground which is still owned by the quakers and people are still interred there. sadly, over the course of its 300yr history it's gotten a bit of a spoopy reputation, stories of hauntings and paranormal happenings, murder, satanic rituals, etc. as a result, it's off limits unless you get prior permission to visit respectfully during the day. it's gotten so bad the cops patrol the area around it frequently and there are even motion sensors in the woods to alert them if people are fucking around down there. it's all well and good really, except there's been a lot of vandalism and misuse of the land. i've been down there several times during the day and it's absolutely peaceful and beautiful.

pic related, the gates
>>
>>683510
>invasive species are cool haha I love my kitty so much haha
>>
File: 1293031381443.png (8 KB, 344x341) Image search: [Google]
1293031381443.png
8 KB, 344x341
this was a good thread until shitforbrains posted complete OT bullshit about how he hangs his neighbors dead cats in a tree

being a combination sadist/shitposter should be bannable
>>
>>683543
he must have triggered you deep since your still butthurt over dead cats in a tree.

I hope this turns into a meme just to piss you off every single day of your cat loving life.

>tfw you don't have cats to hang in trees
>>
>>683539
>invasive species
Yeah, you're retarded.
Kill yourself, those cats lives are worth 10000x more than yours
>>
>>683549
>dude smoke some weed cats are awesome
http://wildlife.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Feral-Cats.pdf
>>
>>683553
I don't even like cats.

That means nothing, you're an edgy loser with zero friends because you're creepy as fuck.
>>
>>683558
Haha I'm not even the one who posted that picture dumbass. I don't kill cats but I fucking hate outdoor and feral ones. Stupid fuckers in my neighborhood keep feeding them. Fuck TNR too, they should really just be put down
>>
File: 70.jpg (30 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
70.jpg
30 KB, 466x700
>>683559

>outdoor cat

This one gets me.
Someone wants a cat; so, they get a cute kitten. After some months they get tired of its behavior of shredding the house, so they let it outside. Outside, the cat spreads its self all over while the original owners get to have an occasional pet without the hassle.

eventually, the cat gets somewhere it isn't wanted and starts being a pest.

>OMG YOU KILLED MY CAT! YOU ASSHOLE
>>
>>683563
Not at all how that happens.
You have autism, I bet you'd shoot a person for being on your property.
>>
>>683568

>thinking people own property
just how old are you?
>>
>>683576
?????
If you don't own land and shoot a cat for being in front of your apartment/half acre lot that just makes it more sad to kill animals for no reason.
Kill yourself.
>>
File: Life.jpg (216 KB, 894x596) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
216 KB, 894x596
>>683563
Everyone in my neighborhood has outdoor cats and there was never a problem. We live on a farm and they do a great job killing rats and mice - everybody likes them. But I can see that nobody in a degenerate town would take good care of them and create problems
>>
>>683510
Where I'm from our fauna is almost entirely bird life. Cats, dogs, rodents and marsupials which have been introduced have rendered most of our native wildlife highly endangered. Slaughtering pets is horrible however cats are by no means innocent
>>
File: but cats are cool.jpg (51 KB, 713x255) Image search: [Google]
but cats are cool.jpg
51 KB, 713x255
>>683580
>everyone in my neighborhood
>>
File: aus_island.jpg (64 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
aus_island.jpg
64 KB, 460x459
>>683585
>>
>>683596
I know all the people from my village and literally everyone has cats - no games here
>>
File: tribe.gif (1008 KB, 1455x959) Image search: [Google]
tribe.gif
1008 KB, 1455x959
>>683602
>from my village
And you have electricity and internet.. amazing
>>
>>683534
Hello fellow Leicesterite.
>>
File: img-thing.png (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.png
54 KB, 300x300
>>683646
w-who dis?
>>
File: 7785407802_2e6ccb2950_b.jpg (613 KB, 1024x712) Image search: [Google]
7785407802_2e6ccb2950_b.jpg
613 KB, 1024x712
I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, so the only thing that people do is just get drunk/high all the time since there's nothing else to do.

After a few years of finding smoke spots, there's a few neat places I've come across

>be walking with two buddies in the center of town
>see a jogging path we've never been on before
>go down it
>find a small dirt path underneath an abandoned railroad bridge
>walk down the tracks and through a few fields until we find a giant dirt oval, like the kind you would race on.
>research

as it turns out the property used to belong to some geezer in the early 90's until he died, and people would go there to race and drift around. Now it's pretty much unheard of. I got the info from one of the people who used to go there all the time after telling him the place I found. Kept it a secret since then to avoid everyone going there and shitting it up.

Also there's this place near me called the rock house, but everyone fucking knows about it so I haven't bothered to go there. Pic related is the rock house
>>
>>683735
i would love to refurb that place and live there!
>>
>>683740
I don't think it's salvageable sadly, unless you were willing to spend a boatload of money.

Apparently it was built in the late 1800's after the man's family died in a house fire. He made it completely out of stone so that it would be impossible to burn down
>>
>>681834
>No such place exists in my town.
Well if you knew about it then it wouldn't really be much of a secret
>>
there was a cliff overlooking a large lake or maybe the river that I went to when I was a teenager. It had small caves cut in it and an ancient rope ladder hanging from the side. And there was an old hunting lodge a short walk through the woods that hadn't been used for decades.

I can never remember the place but it was nice.
>>
File: 2168546843216856.png (3 MB, 1658x926) Image search: [Google]
2168546843216856.png
3 MB, 1658x926
I live in a small subdivision in the burbs. It sits between two forest preserves so those are usually nice to go walking in. Nothing too secret except for an old lard factory that exploded down the tracks a mile or so
>>
>>683102
*colided -> colapsed
>>
>>682386
my house is about 200 years old, used to be a butcher there till he cut off his own head in the living room
>>
File: front entrance .jpg (38 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
front entrance .jpg
38 KB, 604x453
>>681834

there's an old abandoned mansion on my island- totally in disrepair and in a bad way now .

I used to be a pretty cool spot, but then some dipshit urbexer posted details online and it's been stripped by pikeys for the fire places and anything worth money.

When I used to go up there in my teens, it was in far better condition, there was even a semi complete horse drawn coach in the stable block slowly being covered in a huge bramble patch, along with a tennis court sized greenhouse missing most of it's glass. I've not been up there for year now, it was sad to see the state of the place
>>
File: 635773273060447981-Tunnel-03.png (422 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
635773273060447981-Tunnel-03.png
422 KB, 680x510
In my town there is a network of old steam tunnels that connect many of the older buildings together. The tunnels are all abandoned, unused and almost impossible to get into without proper credentials, etc. But almost no one in town knows they even exist.
>>
>>683176

Where is this? Looks awesome just being open like that.

I read elsewhere that in some American desert there is shit loads of unmapped mines and people actually go missing.
>>
>>682110
Don't go in there anon. If it rains heavily, or you pass out, you could drown.
>>
>>683917
Can confirm
>>
>>683102
is that a helmet?
>>
File: djfire01s.jpg (47 KB, 763x569) Image search: [Google]
djfire01s.jpg
47 KB, 763x569
>>683968
not him but priddy sher that's a helmet. crazy. lufschultz was the civilian defense/fcannon fodder
>>
Where the cold war bunkers are at

Largest one in my town is a two story building in a hollowed-out rock
>>
>>683917

A lot of them are mapped, they are just all over the god damn place, particularly Arizona/New Mexico/Colorado/Utah. Go look at the 7.5 minute series USGS maps, and they will be covered in the symbols for adits and pits in any place there were ever valuable mineral deposits found.

Easiest interface I've found for looking at maps for neat stuff in the US is http://ngmdb.usgs.gov/maps/MapView/ if you switch to the USGS topo view, and turn down the opacity on the geologic map layer.
>>
>>683520
Describe the kind of lock that's on there, padlock? Deadbolt? Because if it's padlock then take a dremel tool to that bitch. Not sure about a deadbolt though
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x355
>>683865
How did he cut his own head off?
>>
>>683439
>confirmed for living with his mom
>>
>>684381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbDqiZoZzUM
>>
>>683488
Because outdoor/stray/feral cats are a plague on ecosystems. There's no reason they shouldn't be included in small game/vermin.
>>
>>683510
They kill billions of birds every year.
>>
File: geeps.png (10 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
geeps.png
10 KB, 261x195
>>684522
3.7 billions birds a year, just in the US m8
>>
>>684524
and even more small mammals and lizards.

And they do it for shits and giggles. House cats eat less than 40% of their kills.
>>
>>683917
Nah, u guys are way off.
SE Alaska. I pan and run a sluice. Got 1/6 an ounce last summer and it was my 1st time ever panning/sluice boxing it and it was over the course of a day. I think I did well.
>>
>>683917
Tbqh u find shit all the time out here. Where I used to live closer to Soldotna I found an fj40 in the woods, guy who owned the land gave it too me. Just changed the oil and put a new battery in it and it fired up. Never shut off right though had to shut it off in gear and would backfire sometimes but fuck it it was a free fj40
>>
>>683917
They're all over the place in California too. I've found a few right outside of town (Mojave). Once while substitute teaching I had to talk to a class of 6th graders about the dangers of fucking around in those things.
>>
>>683549
Ummm, whatever you think about this kid, your statement is objectively untrue in every way. You're dumber than he is.
>>
>>681834
yeah, just got a half oz there 20 mins ago
>>
File: Aqueduct.jpg (154 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Aqueduct.jpg
154 KB, 1024x683
>>681834
There's a 100 or so year old abandoned aqueduct near where I live. It's even heritage listed but inaccessible due to being surrounded by private property and industrial area. Literally no-one knows about it and its hard as shit to get close to. Had to trespass to get close to it but got caught out.
>>
>>683084
small family plot in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>683534
Dude...Spider Gates!! Legendary High school haunted place to get high!
>>
File: CEM2422383_131870918026.jpg (42 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
CEM2422383_131870918026.jpg
42 KB, 250x188
>>685273
did you know there's another cemetery really close to there (bout 1/2 mile away) in the middle of the woods too? everyone knows about spider gates but nobody seems to know about elliot hill.
>>
File: LG NV2 067.jpg (559 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
LG NV2 067.jpg
559 KB, 2048x1536
Old prison solitary confinement cells.
>>
File: bunkermuseet.jpg (114 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
bunkermuseet.jpg
114 KB, 600x400
Old air raid shelters from ww2. This one is made into a museum, but there are many in the landscape that rarely is visited
>>
>>683471
shooting pest species sure is edgy.
>>
>>681834
We once put new stuff on the playground and found an old nazi bunker. No joke. But it's not a very usefull secret place.

then we have a lot of normal bomb shelters all over the city. no one ever checks what you are doing in them.
>>
>>681834
theres a park which very few people know about or enter because it was privat property for a long time
you have to press an kinda overgrown button so that the metal door opens and in the very back there is a tower which has no lights and is completely dark inside, so you need to bring a flashlight or smth like that
from the very top of the tower you can pretty much see over the whole town
besides some old bunkers, its the only secret place i know about
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.