[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Animal That You Can Face Whilst /OUT/ in your county
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 41
File: maxresdefault.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
Claiming number one in first post! The Black Mamba! I met one once before and another time one went into hotel kitchen where friends where staying. Things are mental aggressive with no comprehension of fear or self preservation when it encounters creatures in the wild it perceives as threats...and that's almost anything that moves.

Stats:

>18km per hour land speed
>Longest and fastest snake in Africa
>20min for poison to kill a human
>100% kill ratio for centuries as anti-venom wasn't developed until recently
>It can raise half it's body up in to the air and is excellent at reaching up trees.
>>
File: ecrins.jpg (757 KB, 2714x1236) Image search: [Google]
ecrins.jpg
757 KB, 2714x1236
I live in France. The worst animal I can face while /out/ is nothing.
Nothing will try to kill you here. I've spent days and days in forest where wolves and bears are known to live in, but I still feel safer /out/ than in a big city.
Pic : One of the best place I've ever slept in. In the French Alps, it's supposed to be a good place to find wolves.
>>
>>678587

That picture looks super comfy. Hope I can visit there one day.
>>
File: image.jpg (825 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
825 KB, 3264x2448
>>678578
We have some big ass alligators out west a little bit when you get into the swamps. But most places I see the gators, they just hang around waiting for you to catch some fish and give them a snack. I still don't like standing too close to the water's edge when an 8'+ gator decides to go under the murky water and you can't tell where he is.

I guess we also have sharks in the ocean, but whatever. I would be more worried about getting raped by jellyfish than the sharks. And then god knows what kind of snakes are in the Everglades, especially with the invaisive species. Also some big ass spiders and bugs, but they aren't aggressive or anything.
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (1015 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
1015 KB, 2592x1944
Washington. OC.

These fuckers will go head to head with a truck, and people are dumbasses and think they're easily spooped dear.
>>
>>678590
This really was one of the more beautiful place I've ever seen. I can't describe the feeling you get inside this basin, you can't see anything outside it and you feel really really small (and you are. I know it's hard to tell looking at the pic but it's like a 30min walk to get to the bottom of the basin, and 2 hours to get to the top of that peak you can see)
>>
>>678597
That's kinda how I feel in the Rockies by 13,000'+ peaks. You think "Oh, I'm just going to walk right over there!" And it ends up being an hour or two instead of 20min like I thought.
>>
File: lataus.jpg (4 KB, 181x144) Image search: [Google]
lataus.jpg
4 KB, 181x144
>>
I am in Ontario, Canada. If I went north west, a mama grizzly encounter would probably be a bad one. Grizzlies will not always bother you, and if they do, they will not always kill you, or even injure you, but I would hate to be in a mother grizzly bear's vicinity.
>>
pick
>>
File: image.jpg (989 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
989 KB, 3264x2448
>>678616
What is that shell on the right in the 2nd row? What about that sea creature on the bottom right?

Also, black widows aren't so bad. Pic related, my bae.

>tfw you live in the only place on earth where alligators and crocodiles live side by side.
>>
>UK
Foxes?
Feral dogs?
Pissed off cows.
>>
>>678616
I pick bottom row, second from left. Death by Koala.
>>
File: WORST FUCKING DAY EVER!.jpg (167 KB, 498x700) Image search: [Google]
WORST FUCKING DAY EVER!.jpg
167 KB, 498x700
>>678629

Sure is a cute way to die!
>>
>>678578
Also, fuck your pissy little snake, Norway reporting in.
Though, desu, they only live at Svalbard, not on the mainland.
>>
>>678621
idunno actually. and they aren't black widows, but redbacks... which are basically exactly the same as a black widow.

>>678629
drop bears m8
>>
>>678616
The shell is a cone snail, bottom right is a bristle worm I believe.
>>
>>678621
See>>678657
>>
>>678578
Watching one of those fuckers run across the road with its head high enough in the air to be seen over the hood of the truck we were in was awe inspiring and pants shittingly scary.
>>
>>
>>678624
Depending on where you live you forgot something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpJvkSyi8W8
>>
Black bears and cougars I guess. Nothing too crazy out in VA.

>>678616
That fucking koala. Why would you even risk it, man.
>>
>>678730
also timber rattle snakes . Black widow spiders and brown recluse spiders. and a remnant wolf population. and last but not least bigfoot hunters are a menace in va . they will curse you out for camping within a half mile of them " your gunna scare them away " yuck...... kill yourself
>>
Immigrants
>>
Mother bear with cubs could be a bad day
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2448x2448
In Ireland maybe weever fish, jellyfish, or a pissed off bull. Nothing too intense.

In New York, black bears, moose, few harmful insects.. If you're upstate as long as you have a gun you'll be fine.

Thinking of buying land in the Catskills and building an off the grid log cabin.

Pic is muckish mountain miners path county donegal
>>
>be in new zealand

>no animals to be scurred of

>go for a bushwalk

>stumble upon mongrel-mob-ganja-farm

>shotgunned

>dead

Another sad loss of an unprepared tourist. If only he had been prepared for the changeable conditions, or told someone where he was going...
>>
>>678640#
Polar bears a cute. CUTE

More scared of our snakes than crocs though. At least crocs don't come in my house

>his leg was bitten off by a bigger crocodile
>>
File: cats-4004.jpg (111 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
cats-4004.jpg
111 KB, 600x397
Brazilian guy reporting in with pic related.
(also: drug dealers)
>>
If you're a baby with a murderous and/or negligent mother
>>
>>678875
heh I practically shat a kitten when they finally determined a dingo probably did ate her baby. poor bogan baby
>>
>>678843
Really? What the hell? I would fuck with them all night long. Then confront them the next morning as they are all excited from their newfound "evidence" and tell them it was all you. Then tell them they are wasting their time.

Not saying that 100% chance there is no "Bigfoot" but I think if somebody does finally catch good evidence or shoot one, it will be a hunter or seasoned woodsman. Not some goofballs from /x/ who want to be just like Bobo from that retarded TV show.
>>
>>678578

>LD50 of 0.28
>Laughing_taipans.jpg

How often do you see them though?
I know that here in Australia I am gauranteed to see more than one deadly snake if I go /out/ while its hot and dry.
>>
>>678894
where in strayer are you? queensland? WA? western NSW?
>>
>>678896
QLD, its mainly brown snakes and red-belly blacks, but there are taipans around.
>>
>>678868
Forgot to mention foxes, also if you had a nice Irish wolfhound or maybe a jack Russell or irish terrier it would be a good addition to your trips and an added safety.
>>
>>678879
its happened twice. one time was in Shenandoah national park. a place so crowded that if you do the math and you spread all their overnight visitors out evenly throughout the year and then divided by the parks square footage there would be 2.4 campers per square mile every day of the year...... if bigfoot exists .... your not going to find him there. its so densely populated id be surprised to find bear there . ps. i go camping to get away from people, not taunt drunken armed rednecks who would love to shoot an animal to prove its real
>>
Swefag here.

Pretty decent country to /out/ in(like the rest of the nordic countrys). Only one poisonous snake, rather low chances of running into bears or wolves.

I'd say that you run a higher risk of running into wild boars followed by elk. Would not want the tusks of a wild boar in my thigh. Being chased by a pissed off elk isn't very fun either.
>>
File: neds.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
neds.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
Worst animals? Why pic related, of course..
>>
>>678578
poachers
they use silencers and prolly shoot you if they think you saw their face
>>
>>678578
pfffff. black mamba is shit come to Aus get some real snakes on ya.
>>
>>678578
>>678594
>>678596
>>678852
>>678873
All so far are fucking hilarious.

Ausbros will know:
>>678616
>>678872
>>678875
>>678894
>>678896
>>678904
>>679259

Snakes, Cone shells, fucking so many things.

You can die from stinging tree for fuck's sake. Like nettles, but not as weak as piss.

I see Taipans multiple times a week, and have witnessed them rear and strike (residual nervous system) after being dead 8 days.
>>
File: hGtfL23.gif (764 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
hGtfL23.gif
764 KB, 320x180
>>678596
Not from the same place, but yeah. They're big, powerful, and don't give half of a fuck.
>>
File: Dendroaspis_polylepis_striking.jpg (2 MB, 1904x2001) Image search: [Google]
Dendroaspis_polylepis_striking.jpg
2 MB, 1904x2001
>>678578
Wild hogs. 200kg juggernauts with big teeth that scare easily.

Also the black mamba is named for the inside of its mouth. Its outer skin is not black but green, brown, or gray.

>/out/ not catching this in 2 weeks
No one on /out/ has ever actually been outside, right?
>>
>>678578
Furthermore...
>18km per hour land speed
Try 6
>Longest and fastest snake in Africa
Fastest maybe
>20min for poison to kill a human
45m, still fast
Nope. People survive. Not a lot though.
>It can raise half it's body up in to the air and is excellent at reaching up trees.
Like any tree snake.
>>
>>679291
>>679290

Are you seriously saying a wildboar has better K/D than Mamba?
>>
>>678730
>>678843
Where in VA sc/out/?
276 here, home of the woodbooger.
Cougars were unheard of a decade ago. Now sightings all the time. Forest service set rattlers out in the Jefferson National Forest. No idea why. I worked for a gas company drilling wells and the forest service told us about them and how it was illegal to kill them if we ran across any.
We have black bears, but they will leave you alone if you leave them alone.
>>
File: RIMG0844-1260x576.jpg (369 KB, 1260x576) Image search: [Google]
RIMG0844-1260x576.jpg
369 KB, 1260x576
>>678875
A dingo ate my baby!
>>
>>678578
> poison
> then says venom
>all snakes can raise half their body off the ground, a long cobra can look a grown man eye to eye

You are clearly an idiot. That didn't even accurately depict a black mamba.
>>
>>678604
This guy gets it.
>>
>>679358
>tfw zika is going to be the real-life version of Children of Men
>>
>>678608
Shit do we have grizzlies in Ontario? I'm not good with this outdoors business. Time to upgrade my innawoods gun yet again.
>>
>>679263
>size of your fingernail, translucent, at the beach
>can kill you
>no antivenom

Your country is a fucking death trap! Thats it, I'm going to NZ instead.
>>
>>679356

Why are you so buthurt. Did you need to vent on a outdoors hobbiest board after long day of work?
>>
>>678608
Alberta here. Yeah mother grizzly would be iffy. Had a large grizzly sneak up on me once while fishing. Just walked away calmly. 99/100 times bears are just curious. Fall and spring are the times to be careful. Cougars scare me more though.
>>
>>678616
Fucking drop bears man. The silent killer.
>>
>>679624
>silent killer
yeah except for the bloodcurdling screams of the victims

https://youtu.be/GVfuhr2FldA
>>
I live on a mountain in Pennsylvania with a pretty decent rattlesnake and copperhead population. Don't see the snakes often except for on the rocks at the top. Deer kill the most people but that's not really their fault. Black bears and mountain lions in PA as well but they stay the fuck away from humans most of the time. A few deadly spiders but that's about all the danger I can thunk of
>>
File: Brain-Eating-Amoeba.jpg (405 KB, 620x848) Image search: [Google]
Brain-Eating-Amoeba.jpg
405 KB, 620x848
Welcome to Texas. No, there are no crocs in that lake.
>>

Considering they don't have a 100% injection rate that is literally impossible. There are many snakes more dangerous than a Mamba. Mamba's aren't even that aggressive. I'd take my chances free handling a Mamba over any kind of adder or Taipan.
>>
>>679291
12 km/hr, actually

Longest venomous snake in Africa (I'm assuming that's what OP meant)
>>
File: 1355680403875.png (387 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1355680403875.png
387 KB, 1920x1080
look theres plenty of ausbros in this bread but really, probably the most common deadly creature is either a tiger/dugite or a white pointer. I mean i depends on what you;re doing. I dont fuck with up north because i cant afford to go up there yet but theres been enough shark sightings this season to be pretty cautious in the water down south WA.
But i have been up north and fuck irukanji, the cunts made me scared everytime i swam in those warm waters. let alone the crocs.
nah nigga for the most part im all good where i live, just some snakes that if you get to the hospital fast enough you'll be right.
Though that being said you only get a few chances with anitvenom right?
>>
File: 1374076232833.jpg (172 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1374076232833.jpg
172 KB, 1360x768
>>679761
actually in retrospect the white pointer comment is dumb. Theres fuck all fatalities but plenty of sightings. Its just because they've been pretty damn prevelant in my life, kids dad got taken in primary school and every like 3-5 years after that someones been eaten..
hell man id rather be eaten by a great white than a bronze whaler frenzy. not sure if anyone heard about it but a bloke got attacked south of here in esperance and lost both his hands and a leg from a bronzie. Fuck that noise i'd rather be bittern inh alf by a white pointer than be ripped apart by 3 or 4 sharks whilst you try to get to shore...Fuckkk man...cunts need to put their cray pots futher out fucking hell..
>>
Vegas.
Bats.
>>
>>678578
>worst animal
>doesn't even have arms or legs
>>
>>679774
I thought that was somewhere outside of barstow
>>
>>679761
>>679764
These posts are fucking crocodile dundee tier gold
>>
>>678640
>Svalbard
have you even been to Svalbard? if so, what's it like? do people actually live there?
>>
Probally feral cattle if the fiordland moose population is actually extinct.

They move like ghosts through the bush and often sneak up on you. When the bulls are rutting theyre pretty grouchy and will have a go at anything.
>>
File: deer-tick.jpg (10 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
deer-tick.jpg
10 KB, 300x224
I'm going to go with the deer tick for the lower 48. Close second is the marmot's annoying as fuck screeching.
>>
Where I live? Cougar.

In my country? Brown Bear.

Mother Moose with fawn is a close second in both categories.
>>
File: IMG_0042.jpg (55 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
55 KB, 500x629
>>679845
ticks are the bane of my existence.
>>
>>678596
Moscow ID here. These motherfuckers become a problem around CDA and above. Fuck them. There's also a little bit of them in southern id
>>
>>679854
What are some good places to hike in northern and central Idaho that aren't more than say 3 hours from Moscow?
>>
>>679862
that covers a pretty large area. I havent gone out east but to the west theres spokane and all the beauty Eastern washington has to offer. To the north is CDA and post falls. YOu could even go more norht but i havent been that far. Moscow falls are dope as fuck too. and to the south is grangeville and all the shitty little indian reservations that have good places to go. sorru im a little drunk right now baka
>>
>>679862
havent really ben out east tho i know theres is troy and those palces but i havnet had a readon and i dont know any good places out there \
>>
>>679845
>>679852
Avoid the Campina region in Belgium/Holland at all costs. The amount of deer ticks is staggering. My record last year was 22 ticks on my clothing and 13 on my skin. All within half an hour of /out/ing, without even going through any serious bushwacking.
>>
>>679764
>>679761

Op here I have these in my country as well ha ha! I have seen one chow a small seal next to a boat. You think movies overdo it with blood in water after a attack but it's spot on. Just one moan and dead. We where out near a seal colony and there where 12 white pointers varying from 2 - almost 4 meters. Lions of the see in my opinion...also we have lions but not roaming around outside game reserves. We had one escape last year and had a nation wide fucking panic after it killed 2 donkeys or some shit...
>>
This pic is in James Bay, pretty much right in downtown Victoria.
Apparently yesterday there was a cougar sighting on the trail I take to and from school every day.
>>
>>680481
i live in new england and every few years there'll be a sighting of a mountain lion/cougar, but they don't breed and live around here. them is ambush predators and it completely changes the dynamic of our usual bear/coyote precautions
>>
>>678578
worst i've come across is a coyote while i was fishing in bumfuck middle of nowhere, i just left it alone and it left me alone. was a pretty good sized one too, might have some domestic dog mixed in with it
>>
>>678596
Was walking around with my dad in the woods once and for whatever reason turned around to see a fucking moose like 30 feet from us, just following us. Never realized just how big they were before then. Then it was easily spooped away by a jack russel terrier, but I know that isn't always the case . . .
>>
>>678587
How did you forget about the Muslims :^)
>>
>>679265
Blows my mind every time I see it.
>>
File: tumblr_mmfstrQEAo1s4rha3o2_250.gif (803 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmfstrQEAo1s4rha3o2_250.gif
803 KB, 245x180
>>681335
always remind me of pic related
>>
>>679665
How do you protect yourself from this?
>>
>>680485
What state?
>>
>>681340
What's that?
>>
File: 21V1rHnY8aL._AA160_.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
21V1rHnY8aL._AA160_.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>681354
behave like a good homo sapiens and don't go /in/ the water. fuck. the water.

if you MUST go in, at least use pic related
>>
File: 18JKA01_Nautilus-Kaiyado.jpg (16 KB, 521x213) Image search: [Google]
18JKA01_Nautilus-Kaiyado.jpg
16 KB, 521x213
>>681360
that's the Nautilus, friend. Not a submarine with which to fuck.
>>
Eastern Brown Snake.

>second most venomous terrestrial snake in the world.
>most common snake in my state.
>notorious for its speed and aggression.
>>
>>678707
LOL
>>
>>679263
>apex predator is a dingo
kek
>>
>>679362
Probably should, practically no aggressive fauna.

And I dunno for me, thing I'm most worried about would probably be a brown recluse.
>>
m8 if you blouse your boots and use your brain you'll probably survive the average /out/ing in Australia. Don't listen to these fear mongers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P1vf_7DoLA
>>
>>678624
Muslims and Pykies.
>>
>>678587
You forgot we have 4 bears in the Pyrénées and wolves are back in the Mercantour. They are not going to prey on human anytime soon, but they are here.
Our dangerous fauna is wild dogs/fox with rabbies and ticks.
>>
>>678590
The ecrins are very vertical, it's like everything that make a mountain, wind, thermal variation, landscape was pushed to its limits.
>>
File: 1453366792817.png (383 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
1453366792817.png
383 KB, 600x412
>>678868
>getting gun
>new york
lel pick one

Getting a gun in New York is like going to a Chinese buffet for pizza.
>>
>>681545
>a gun in New York
You do realize that there is more to NY than NYC? It's actually a really big state with all sorts of diverse land.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 290x174
Ireland here. Badgers are our only dangerous animal in saying that though anytime I've seen one they've just plodded away, no threat. Midges are annoying though, you'd only have to be out an hour and get 50 bites.
>>
>>679263
You strike me as someone who hasn't actually been to straya.
The most I ever had to worry about was drugged up aboriginals
>>
>>681545
See
>>681591

There are some very redneck parts. Huge contrast.
>>
>>681621
I live in the bush.

You strike me as a tourist who visited here once and never went /out.
>>
>>679665
>crocs
You mean gators?
>>
>>682341
You triggered m8?
>>
File: crocs-verdes-png.png (1 MB, 1523x1015) Image search: [Google]
crocs-verdes-png.png
1 MB, 1523x1015
>>682341
>>
File: BamaGator.jpg (76 KB, 541x913) Image search: [Google]
BamaGator.jpg
76 KB, 541x913
This. I kayak too...
>>
>>679359

Good. Kinda need it atm..least it'll help balance out the dindu Population.
>>
>>678640
isnt that where norway plans to send muslim refugees? top fucking kek'd when i heard that.
>>
>>682412
This is laughed at by Australians who have to face crocs.
>>
>>679816
Svalbards mostly climate research centers and people who manage the seed vault. Total populations about 2500 and almost none of them are permanent residents. Most people prefer to carry shotguns because poplar bears are super fucking common, especially now that a lot of ice flo is disappearing.
Fun fact: During the days of no sun teenagers and college students take floodlights outside of the towns and build igloos and pretty much party it up until the sun comes back. They set up perimeters around their camps and bring dogs to warn if polar bears are nearby, in which case they usually just fire off a couple warning shots.
>>
Rattlesnakes, mountain lions, scorpions, black widows, brown recluse, and the elusive gila monster. Also coyotes, but they're pretty timid in my experience.
>>
>>679290
Almost got gored by one of those, he was tough too,he 2 rounds from my AR and 5 rounds to the face from my glock 22 before he died.
>>
>>682914
He took*
>>
File: Fuckingsnakes.jpg (666 KB, 1449x875) Image search: [Google]
Fuckingsnakes.jpg
666 KB, 1449x875
This cunt. REEEEEEEEEEEE GET AWAY FROM MY LINE
>>
>>678578
Dad worked nights at a phosphate mine in the southern US, spent a lot of time driving on dirt roads after 3 am. List of creatures he's seen in NC:
Red wolf
200+Coyote packs
Mountain lion
Black panther
Black bear
Ayylmaoians
>>
>>679868
Belgium here, thx bro
>>
>>682895
>seed vault.
That thing is so bad ass.
>>682914
Not a hunter so forgive me about this question but why would you shoot it only twice with a long gun then switch to a handgun with less power?
>>
File: 1413884005411.png (496 KB, 1030x1041) Image search: [Google]
1413884005411.png
496 KB, 1030x1041
>>682948

What a dick!
>>
>>678868
you might come across a grumpy ram which can be dangerous if you're on a cliff edge/path
>>
>>683178
>imagine a world if you will, where an anon can post a comment in a such a way that it makes you read it in my voice
>>
>>678587
I would imagine a muslim would be the worst animal to face in Franceland
>>
File: adult-cottonmouth.jpg (37 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
adult-cottonmouth.jpg
37 KB, 800x453
>Should be country
>Texas
Texan Cottonmouth -
2-5ft
Poisonous & Agressive
charge, hide in trees to fall on prey in water
they are also aquatic

During hott summers when creeks are low they sit under the ridge on the banks to attack anything following the creek. They frequently hide at night in trees and tend too swim in packs.
>>
the nigger
>>
>>683178
I know right? Brown snakes are rude as fuck.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a55_1454304157
>>
>>682826
I'm sure. But, would you be comfortable kayaking close to a gator that big?
>>
most likley to fuck me up? snakes since i spend so much time dicking around innawoods most feared? black bears probably since people dont know how to deal with them , i watched my buddy bonk one on the nose with a long net and it ran off , what i fear most? mountain lion ( even though the state claims they arent here ) ive seen one live and one dead personally, and would hate to be jumped out of no where when dirtbikeing or mountainbiking
>>
>>682826
Come to Florida! The only place in the world where gatora and crocs live side by side!

The crocs are making a comeback too. There weren't very many of them for awhile but in recent years there have been more and more. Plus we have whatever invaisive snakes are lurking around. I wouldn't doubt somebody finding an anaconda in the Everglades.
>>
>>683660
https://youtu.be/OV2rhZjhY14
>>
File: narco.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
narco.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>drug dealers
>>
>>683601
>when dirtbikeing or mountainbiking
Literally 0% chance of that happening.
>>
File: FILE1337_.jpg (148 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
FILE1337_.jpg
148 KB, 800x600
>>683767
orly

yeah, so i see *way* more animals including bears on my bike than I ever did as a hiker.
>pic related
>babby bear right behind her
>>
>>683190
very true thank god they're mild in temper mostly. we came across a few in mayo however, not the easiest to fend off even for me hahaha
>>
>>681545 >>681591
its ok , i respect his opinion!
where I'm buying land , you can hunt , and its 2-3 hours from the city. know plenty of people with guns, not that big of an issue.
>>
>>681600
lad... i hate midges with a passion. imagine trying to work in the bog for the day, you're just attacked constantly
>>
Aussie here. The most dangerous wild animal here is the aboriginal
>>
>>683898
Fuckin abbos.

We have natives too. They are mostly just alcoholics.
>>
>>683901
>>683898
>abos
>dangerous

Yeah nah, they're just a bunch of skinny petrol-huffing manlets. Least of your worries.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.