[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone play rust? make /out/ clan. https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
someone play rust?
make /out/ clan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bVxX_Skhjg
>>
>>676699
Whoever that is, is a tard. lol
>>
>>676699
I have friends who play the hell out of it and urge me to buy it. If i can be pursueded to buy it soon then i would support. Actually now that i think of it they play a game called arc too, but they said it has dinos and unrealistic crap.
>>
>>676744
ark is shit, rust is shit, but rust is some pretty allright shit
>>
>>676699
>>676744
>>676753
Nah niggas.

Play Arma 3 mods.

Such as Exile and Breaking Point.
>>
>>676699

>not playing Ark: Survival evolved

I own:

>Ark
>7 days to die
>H1Z1
>Rust
>DayZ

And Rust is the worst of the lot. Rust is simply meh...
>>
>>676765
This. Arma blows everything out of the water, but only if you are on a good team and you are not a blithering n00b.

Rust, DayZ, and all that shit is just slightly higher on the scale than CoD kiddie shit. Thank fuck DayZ went stand alone because it fucking wrecked the server lists for Arma for fucking ever.
>>
What about a runscape clan? We can train mining/hunting/fishing/woodcutting/fletching/fishing skills to gether and pk in wildy
>>
I think I'd rather play The Long Dark than play multiplayer survival trash with CoD kiddies. Arma would be fine though since it insulates against CoD kiddies.
>>
I played the hell out of rust for a few weeks. Man that game is an enormous time sink. More so than any other I've played because you need to be online constantly to stay ahead
>>
File: post-gave-me-lyme.png (438 KB, 561x381) Image search: [Google]
post-gave-me-lyme.png
438 KB, 561x381
>>676699
>>>/v/
>>>/vg/
>>
>>679171
dude. rust is the MOSTLY /out/ GAME EVER
>>
>>676699
Rust is good but has only a small amount of content and the devs are verrrry slow. It might become better eventually but when the devs try they keep making the game worse for solo players.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.