[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i make walking to and from work less boring if i dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 20100302_dieantwoord_250x375.jpg (22 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
20100302_dieantwoord_250x375.jpg
22 KB, 250x375
how do i make walking to and from work less boring if i dont have any headphones to put some die antwoord or max normal in my ears?
>>
File: aGVzYj5_460sa_v1.gif (481 KB, 252x315) Image search: [Google]
aGVzYj5_460sa_v1.gif
481 KB, 252x315
>>633471
well you can do cartwheels

whistle like a bird

jack of hobos

>endless possibilites
>>
>>633485
looking for serious suggestions
>>
>>633471

By getting a bike. Or you could just enjoy the sounds around you ffs. I'll never understand why people always have to have shitty music being pumped into themselves continuously.
>>
File: evanston10.jpg (183 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
evanston10.jpg
183 KB, 800x472
>>633489
Learn to take pleasure, and practice the art of observation.

Take things in, let things out. It's very calming and sharpens your perception.

Think of how much of your day is spent in front of a screen or task oriented l. It's important to take time and just let shit happen in front of you while you take it in and move along.
>>
>>633502

I was going to say something like this. Write down a random collection of things you might see on your way to work, like squirrels, hawks, smart cars, whatever. Then pick one at random and see how many you can spot on the way in.
>>
Try to define your relationship with God, understand your place in the universe and thnk of ways to be of service to your fellow mankind.

That should keep you busy a lifetime!
>>
Did you lose your ears in an accident, or something?
>>
>>633520
> I spy with my little eye...
> suggesting a game for 7 y/o's

Actually, seems appropriate for op's level of mentality.
>>
>>633540
This , having an imaginary friend will keep your company for a lifetime!
>>
>>633471
sing showtunes, faggot.
>>
File: 1435600847725.jpg (67 KB, 599x585) Image search: [Google]
1435600847725.jpg
67 KB, 599x585
>>633571
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.