[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have a joke in Estonia for outdoors: K: What is the best place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Eesti.gif (2 KB, 431x289) Image search: [Google]
Eesti.gif
2 KB, 431x289
We have a joke in Estonia for outdoors:
K: What is the best place in forest to camp?
V: Not between mother bear and cub!
Hahaha
>>
I didn't think Estonians had jokes. Or is that the only one?
>>
File: 1437043179184.jpg (16 KB, 302x237) Image search: [Google]
1437043179184.jpg
16 KB, 302x237
>>633398
>>
>>633398

Must be funnier in russian.
>>
>>633405
yeah it prolly rhymes or something
>>
>>633401
>>633403
>>633405
>>633413
EZ JOKE!
>>
>>633398
Not funny, post qts.
>>
>>633398

One day, hear knock on door.

Man ask “Who is?”

“Is potato man, I come around to give free potato”

Man is very excite and opens door.

Is not potato man, is secret police.
>>
From Hungary:

Better to have NATO missles in back yard, than a Russian on your Mother!
>>
>>633398
I'm from Estonia and I'm hearing this joke for the first time lol
>>
>>633398

Nice. My favorite Finnish joke is:

Two men were walking on bridge and the other one had a hat as well.

Always makes me crack up!
>>
>>633398
my favorite swedish joke is
>sweden?
>yes!
>>
>>633563
i actually had a round keckle at this one
>>
File: 1446525161293.png (750 KB, 620x592) Image search: [Google]
1446525161293.png
750 KB, 620x592
>>633563
Why did I laugh at this?
>>
>>635082

Questioning: Why did chicken cross road?
Answering: I have not seen chicken since I was very young, on my parents’ farm. This is before the Cossacks slaughtered them. I can still hear screams of sister as soldiers rape her. But back to question, where did you see chicken? I am very, very hungry
>>
>>633581
That's funny
>>
>>633398
A group of students in a Soviet dorm are drinking late at night and telling political jokes. One of them is tired and wants to sleep. He goes down to the lobby and asks the lady on duty to come up to the dorm with cups of coffee in a few minutes. He goes back up, waits a minute, picks up a vase, and speaks into it, "Comrade Major, please bring us some coffee." A minute later, the lady shows up with the coffee. All the students go quiet. In the morning, the student wakes up and sees that he's alone. He goes down to the lobby and asks the lady where everyone went.

Front Desk Lady: Comrade Major liked your little joke with the vase.
>>
File: 1446089519686.gif (458 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1446089519686.gif
458 KB, 500x282
>>633563
>>
An American, a Frenchman, a Latvian and a Russian are in a blimp. Suddenly the blimp starts falling and they have to lighten the load.

The American throws all his money out the window and says "I'm from America, we have a lot of money where I come from, so I won't miss it".

The Frenchman throws a case of champagne out the window and says "I'm from France, we have a lot of champagne where I come from, so I won't miss it"

The Latvian throws the Russian out the window and says "I'm from Latvia, we have a lot of Russians where I come from, so I won't miss him"
>>
An American, a Frenchman and a Russian are all captured by the Nazis and sentenced to death. Each is allowed to choose the method of execution.

The Frenchman goes first, and chooses a guillotine. But the guillotine is not working, so they set him free. As he passes by the American, he whispers: "The guillotine is broken", so the American also chooses the guillotine, and is also set free.

As the American passes by the Russian, he whispers: "The guillotine is broken". "Well, since the guillotine is broken, - says the Russian, - then give me the firing squad!"
>>
Q: What is prohibited and what is permitted?
A: Well, in England, what is permitted is permitted, and what is prohibited is prohibited. In America, everything is permitted, except for that which is prohibited. In France, everything is permitted, including that which is prohibited. In Germany, everything is prohibited, except for that which is permitted. And in the Soviet Union, everything is prohibited, including that which is permitted.
>>
Q: Is it true that freedom of speech is the same in USSR as in USA?
A: Yes. If you stand on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington D.C and shout: "Down with Reagan!" you will not be punished. If you stand in Red Square in Moscow and shout: "Down with Reagan!", you will also not be punished.
>>
>>635350
i don't get it
>>
>>635992
The room was bugged and the students all got v&.
>>
Iwan Iwanowitsch, big russian physicist make experiment. Wants to know how fast thermometer falls. He take thermometer and light, made from wax. He throw both from third story window and see both land simoultaneously.
Iwan Iwanowitsch, big Russian physicist write in his experimentbook: thermometer falls with speed of light.
>>
>>633581
+ 1 kek
>>
File: wat-pl-ffffff-6.jpg (19 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
wat-pl-ffffff-6.jpg
19 KB, 400x350
>>633740
>>
File: 1440099649849.jpg (284 KB, 608x609) Image search: [Google]
1440099649849.jpg
284 KB, 608x609
>>633398
Top kek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.