[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greatest /out/ist ever or common bogan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Steve-Irwin-crocod_2847616k.jpg (117 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Steve-Irwin-crocod_2847616k.jpg
117 KB, 858x536
Greatest /out/ist ever or common bogan?
>>
File: animals in his heart.jpg (190 KB, 610x411) Image search: [Google]
animals in his heart.jpg
190 KB, 610x411
>>631553
Ausfag here.

Even I think he was a common bogan.
>>
File: no harmful rays.jpg (46 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
no harmful rays.jpg
46 KB, 450x300
>>631553
>>
he's not much of an /out/ist either way. possibly an /an/(whateverthefucktheycallthemselves).

mostly he was /tv/ though. he was a showman and a personality. his enthusiasm and passion for animals and nature was admirable, and he did the most good with his talents anyone ever could. he was a good man and doesn't deserve to be made fun of.
>>
>>631636
> doesn't deserve to be made fun of
> 4chan
> 4chan
> 4chan...
>>
Neither if you ask me. What he was was a performer and the burgerland market bought it.
>>
>>631640
Such a dumb mentality. The only reason this shit flies is because leddit fags like you have infected every board besides /b/ with the /b/ culture that you thought 4chan revolved around.
>>
What do y'all think of the Kratt brothers? I'd say between them and my dad I was destined to love /out/. Kratt brothers seem pretty based kind of wonder if they ever double team girls they pick up just by introducing themselves as the Kratt Bros. or if that even works for them at all.
>>
>>631699
This is true. Most of 4chan hated /b/ for most of its existence. Now it's everywhere. The /b/yard mentality took over everything.
>>
>>631553
the little guy looks like a smug little dragon kek
>>
File: 1447714342677.jpg (16 KB, 138x155) Image search: [Google]
1447714342677.jpg
16 KB, 138x155
>>632018
>>
>>631553
fucken bogan
>>
>>631733
Kratt brothers are tight. I saw my younger sister watching some cartoon with two brothers who were animal rescuers from villains n shit. Turns out it's a new show by them, starring them. Super cool.
>>
File: tribute-to-malcolm-douglas.jpg (54 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
tribute-to-malcolm-douglas.jpg
54 KB, 650x488
>>631553
Neither, he was a guy who loved animals and made a living off them, like Steve Backshall. As far as Australians go, this guy was the man.
>>
>>631553
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Hiddins is the greatest /out/ist but Steve was a top bloke.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.