[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /out/ I am hoping someone can help me with a question. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: esar.jpg (29 KB, 320x368) Image search: [Google]
esar.jpg
29 KB, 320x368
Hey /out/

I am hoping someone can help me with a question. I am wanting to join my local ESAR (Explorer Search and Rescue) program, but i have a few black marks on my record. I know they do a background check through the department of emergency management, what i was told anyway by the local organization leader anyway. The way it was described to me in my orientation was "if you have ever been in the back of a cop car, for anything other than a ride along, you wont get in". That seems a bit outrageous to me, but how much truth is there too it? I really want to join, but i dont want to waste my weekends and money if im going to get denied.

Thanks for the help sirs/maddams.
>>
Fucking drug addicts, always crying discrimination!

At least fucking pedophiles take resonsibility for thier crimes!

Gotta respect them for that!
>>
>>633909
Nobody regrets "experimentation", sexual or otherwise, until they want a real job.

Then it's all, "Holding me accountable for muh past is just, like, stupid, man."...

Or, "What do you mean I need an education? That's just like, stupid, man!"...
>>
Who was that Seator that got busted in an airpot for slliciting homo blowjobs in the Men's room, because an undercover cop baited him with toilet paper stuck to his shoe under a wall in a stall?

Pled guilty, then had lawyer change plea! Kept his job, even after the humiliation of soliciting homo blowjobs in public!

Who the fuck even knew that was a "signal" unless you already knew it?

But op ain't no Senator's son, he wasn't born with the silver spoon in his mouth.

Sorry op, get a lawyer to make it go away. That's how it's done. /x/ has a good thread on how justice is a meme. Learn more there.
>>
>>633900
> a few black marks

What did you do that you are so ashamed about?

Dope, shoplifting and what?
>>
> did op get busted again?

Op, did you pawn your mom's IPAD for drugs again?
>>
>>633929
hey, if OP wants to solicit homo blowjobs who are we to judge? I say let him solicit his homo blowjobs if it makes him happy.
>>
Okay, thanks for the absolute lack of help.

Not really what I expected from /out/
>>
>>633945
Well, it kinda brings a moral question into discussion:

> getting a blow job from someone with a vagoo
> getting a blow job from someone with a penoo

Is there really a difference?

It's not like you have a cock in UOR mouth, are you really gzy or even bi if you're the pitcher?

$20 later, it's not like you had a cock up your ass squeeling like a pig:

> rrrrrreeeeeeeee
> rrrrrreeeeeeeee
> all the way home

Are you gay if you get a blowjob from a man?

> I'm not gay, my boyfriend is
>>
>>633946
Well op, wtf? What did you do that is so bad you can't help find lost children in the woods?

Oh, was it like... a kiddy thing?
>>
>>633946
>>633946

>Yeah you will be fine kiddo just go for it

>Yeah i would just suck it up and accept that some of the things you did in the past will follow you around for the rest of your life. Use that knowledge to make better decisions in the future so you dont accidentally limit yourself like you did here.

Pick one no-one here can give you what you're really looking for and that's assurance that you'll be fine. Go for it or dont it probably actually depends on whom ever reviews your shit.
>>
>>633951
> whom ever reviews your shit

A charge of male prositution might actually work to your favor.

More than one job has been gotten by giving one.

After you get the job, it just becomes harrasment. Document, document, document!

You will make more money in a settlement than you ever will working your knees in the dirt!
>>
So why doesn't op just stop the speculation? What's so bad about a shoplifting charge if you're under 18?

OP fuck it! It's no big deal just go for it!
>>
Damn dudes! He probibly just borrowed the car without permission and his dick stepdad called it in stolen or something.

Pot ain't no thang.
>>
>>633900
I'm from the wrong country, but if enough time has passed you can get pardons or have parts of your record expunged. Otherwise, you're hosed. Sorry, but it's a service where you're exposed to and responsible for vulnerable people. There's a higher standard involved.

Good luck.
>>
>>633997
This. In my country after some time and depending on the crime, you can clean your records. Op should ask a local layer (or a pro bono one if he doesn't have the money) for guidance in this issue.
>>
>>633947
> moral question

WTF? IF YOU ARE A MAN ANS SEX A MAG == FAGGOT!

Stop trying to justify your faggotry with "discussion".
>>
File: 1445577337286.jpg (858 KB, 707x707) Image search: [Google]
1445577337286.jpg
858 KB, 707x707
Holy shit what a terrible thread. OP youre an idiot for starters, no one here is going to give you good advice when /pol/ degeneracy memes are spread so hard by gamer fuckboys that sit at home and put themselves on a pedestal, then get hit in the feels when >nogf and >boringasslife

I have a worse record than you do, and I'm going to be in a local fd. If they can't see you as a valuable addition to the team they're not going to hire you, and especially not if you have no way of proving change.

>>633909
Youre an idiot
>>633911
>>633929
Wow nice opinion, 10/10, sorry you got your shit stolen. You also sound pretty scared of gay people, who are inherently the least scary demographic next to people like you.

Get fucked nancyboys
>>
>>633929
>But op ain't no Senator's son

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME
>>
>>634110
> thx at least somebody...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.