[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>982169 I seriously can't believe what these bicyclefags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: fuji-altamira-di2-LE-21.jpg (267 KB, 1033x641) Image search: [Google]
fuji-altamira-di2-LE-21.jpg
267 KB, 1033x641
>>982169

I seriously can't believe what these bicyclefags are telling me rn, they're legitimately pissed off because i asked one legitimate question.
>>
File: 1380458657168.jpg (292 KB, 846x1280) Image search: [Google]
1380458657168.jpg
292 KB, 846x1280
>>15459880
idiot
>>
>>15459888

I have a wonder.

How do the eyes on fur suits work? Are they stationary, or can they move?
>>
>>15459880

Oh, direct quoting doesn't work, (or at least i forgot how. I'm stupid i know.)

Direct link instead: >>>/n/982169
>>
File: 14.jpg (248 KB, 1791x1005) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
248 KB, 1791x1005
>>15459897
Stationary. They're just see through.
>>
>>15459910
Creepy as fuck, mate.
>>
>>15459897
>>15459888

i was actually wondering if that husky can see everything in 3-D
>>
>>15459910

Okay, thank you.

>>15459917

heh
>>
>>15459880
I seriously cannot believe you tried to rile up bicyclefags and instead you got civil and serious answers. Completely defeated the purpose of both that thread and this one.
>>
>>15459941

>Attempting to rile up

I'm not even trying to bait!, and literally the only answers i got was "I do it because I'm rich"

>rich
>buy 3k fuji for a daily
>instead of a GTR

i can see it's a hobby but they all get uppity and pissy about it right out of the gate.

Why do they act like such douchebags and manchildren?
>>
>>15460110
Why would you buy a slowlane GTR when you could get a liter sports bike for less outlay?
>>
>"I am a poorfag so I can't understand why people would spend money on things I wouldn't spend money on!!!"
stop crying on chinese cartoon forums about what other people do with their spare income OP
>>
>>15460329

This is true, i fucking love motorcycles.

But do you want to know the hard truth anon?

I'm too much of a faggot and i don't have the courage for motorcycles.

>Be in SoCal
>May of THIS YEAR
>Driving from Beverly Hills to Temecula to visit family & friends
>On Pomona highway
>Heavy traffic, average speed is 3 - 8mph.
>see biker rolling by on a throwback suzuki crotch rocket
>i respect bikers so i give him the thumbs up as he goes by
>he does the same
>watching him continue down road literally wishing i was cutting through traffic like a boss
>suddenly a dumbass in a toyota camry hops out of lane up ahead.
>biker t-bones camry
>suddenly biker flying 40ft in air
>"WHAAAAT THE FUCK?!"
>passing by
>biker on ground
>bystanders trying to wake him up/resuscitate,
>get good look at the man's face
>cold, dead stare, motionless.

i felt so bad for the guy, life is fucking precious.
>>
>>15460110
>I'm not even trying to bait!, and literally the only answers i got was "I do it because I'm rich"
First anser:
>Riding bikes is fun
>Riding nice bikes is even more fun
Nothing about being rich there.

Second answer:
>Because it's a hobby, and riding bikes is fun. At least it's a better use of funds than alcohol or gambling.
>No, but nice bikes are lighter and generally more enjoyable than riding an old clunker (unless you have a fetish for 'vintage' things). And when going the craigslist route it's the same as buying a used car - if you're not an expert on bikes/cars, it's easy to buy a lemon.
Again, nothing about being rich.

Third Answer?
>This isn't difficult, buddy. First off its a hobby, people spend that much on golf clubs or exhaust systems. Second it's the equivalent of buying a brand new sports car.
Okay, maybe there's an implication of "being rich" with comparing it to golf and exhaust systems.

You don't have to be rich to buy a $2000 bike.

Sage for idiotic trolling.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.