[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pentagon Officers Issue Ultimatum over Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0
Why would they ever do this? Don't you know that if you don't like the incoming president's decision-making caliber then you'd stay so that Trump can't put in even worse replacements for you?! http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/16/pentagon-troops-it-s-us-or-trump.html
>>
Uhhh, they can resign if they want to. The U.S. President also has the rank of Commander-in-Chief, so if they feel so negatively about an incoming president that they can't obey those orders in good faith, they're welcome to resign their commissions.
>>
Then it will be someone else at the wheel when Trump crashes this plane we're all on with no survivors. That's all they care about. Sitting in a cabin collecting a pension and whining about the personal responsibility of the people who replaced them.
>>
>>9913
Of course they can. This is just another lame attempt to Stump Trump.

>>9914
Poignant observation.
>>
>>9912
I don't trust Trump, but this article is serious bullshit.
>one military official said
>Each one
>Some said
>They noted
>they said
>They all know
>they bring
>These commanders
>retired Rear Admiral John Hutson
Oh good. Finally we've got to a name. One name. And he's retired.

Reminder: Propaganda against US citizens is now legal.
https://www.rt.com/usa/propaganda-us-smith-amendment-903/
>NDAA 2013: Congress approves domestic deceptive propaganda
>>
>>10075
Lol our first amendment has always been in place.
Propaganda against US citizens has always been legal.
>>
>>10077
The State Department was prohibited from doing so.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith%E2%80%93Mundt_Act#Provisions
>In 1985, Senator Edward Zorinsky (D-NE) declared USIA would be no different than an organ of Soviet propaganda if its products were to be available domestically.[13] The Act was amended to read: "no program material prepared by the United States Information Agency shall be distributed within the United States" (P.L. 99-93).

>Added to the Bloom Bill, the predecessor to the Smith-Mundt Bill in June 1946 by Representative John M. Vorys (R-OH) "to remove the stigma of propaganda" and address the principal objections to the information activities the Congress intended to authorize.
>...These provisions remain unamended and were the real prophylactic to address concerns the U.S. Government would create Nazi-style propaganda or resurrect President Wilson's CPI-style activities.
Regardless, this article is bullshit. There has never been a scarcity of service members willing to go on record with their name to voice their opinion on an upcoming election.
>>
>>10092
Why do they have to issue an ultimatum against a candidate though? Don't they know that looks petty?!
>>
>>10152
>looks petty
Yes, but more importantly, it looks fabricated.
>they
My point is, who are they? There is only one name amidst all the alleged quotes of servicemen.
It's completely unsourced garbage.

This is the sad state of journalism.
>>
>>9912
I want to see a more credible source than this.

>>9913
It's the defacto responsibility of the military to take our tyrannical leaders. enemies Foreign AND DOMESTIC remember?
>>
>>9914
>Trump crashes this plane we're all on with no survivors

subtle. I like it
>>
>>10075
Thanks for that friendly reminder
>>
>>10075
Russians have such great propaganda that I have to think twice about every story I read, even from reputable websites.
>>
>>9912

>Please don't make us do our job!
>NO! we wont do it!
>Stamps feet
>>
If Trump were to become president, he won't, ( trust me, idiots that would elect trump are the reason the fucking electoral college exists) but if he WERE
there would be large-scale civil upheavel within a couple years.
>>
I would love it if Trump got in, only to provide an even more extreme example of showing you all that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE FRONT MAN IS. NOTHING CHANGES.

I thought Obama would have taught this to you, but apparently not. Maybe Trump can do it by getting in there and changing FUCK NOTHING.
>>
>>10489
Obama didn't have Pentagon officials saying they'll quit if he becomes elected... nonracist ones, anyway...
>>
>>10471

Yes. The day of the rope.

We are here to bring about the Third Impact.
>>
>>10503
1st Impact: Radiation.
2nd Impact: An asteroid.
3rd: Us (of all things)
>>
>>10471
>be trump
>drive all of my companies to bankruptcy
>become prez
>drive entire country to bankruptcy and civil war
AMERICA IS SHAVED
>>
>>9913
Tell that to Kim Davis
>>
>>10743
>Drive all of my companies to bankruptcy
Dear God why do you shitstain mongoloids try to use something you know nothing about in arguments? Please go sterilize yourself so we can't have more of you subhuman trash in our gene pool.
>>
>>9912
So all the officers who would object to Trumps policies will resign and no longer have any authority? I fail to see why this is an issue.

I don't think he'll win though. He's just too good to be true
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.