[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sopa back with a vengance.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1424352313739.jpg (46 KB, 1277x720) Image search: [Google]
1424352313739.jpg
46 KB, 1277x720
http://www.decidethefuture.org/
This is back, Reddit knows, many other places do, figured it'd have its place here as well. Sopa is back yet again, under a different name. Get your congressman's ears and let them know where you stand
>>
>>9789
I thought I posted here, but I guess not?

Anyways, I am surprised none of the crazy internet rights warriors care. Reddit used to make a huge stink about to this the extent that it was annoying.
>>
Ugh, it's just like the constant insidious OS updates... One of these years, everyone will have slept on it and the new sopa will pass without anyone noticing. ;_;
>>
>>9837
Give it some time, the train starts tomorrow.
>>
>>9837
It was probably just a meme for reddit.
>>
Will this ever stop? Seems to resurface every 5 minutes.
>>
>>9789
>every politician getting A+ score in the left square, even if they took "bad" decisions
way to undermine your own system

>>10134
of course not
>>
>>10134
Destroy the whole entertainment industry, and then there will be no one left to care about this shit
>>
So is the internet dead? I know it's not as free and crazy as it was in the late 90's/ early 2000's but this surly can't be the end of doing whatever you want
>>
>>10134
That's my impression. It seems these people will not rest unitl everyone is signed on their MPAA approved internet-ID and all their download data, scanned, filtered through private servers for any potential "copyright" violations.

It just gets tiring.
>>
>>9789
if at first it dose not pass. try try again.
these agendas and payed for laws will never end
>>
>>9789
I told my Congressman op what now
>>
CISA has nothing to do with SOPA

CISA is certainly a shitty law, but it's not the same thing. If you're worried about the entertainment industry trying to censor the internet, you should instead keep an eye out for the TPP, which will be voted on sometime next year
>>
I honestly admire those who aspire to make a better difference for those involved...even if it was the cost of my very existence. I will not be detered till those milestones have been achieved. For those who do not know, like i shall remain at the ready. Hail Hitler
>>
>>11001
Come on nigga, "Heil"....
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.