[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most influential Italian Jews just got BTFO by muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: sad-merchant.jpg (57 KB, 627x305) Image search: [Google]
sad-merchant.jpg
57 KB, 627x305
"Radio Islam", a Swedish islamist website, just released a list with the names of all the most influential zionist Jews in Italy, from businessmen, to intellectuals, to journalists. The news are literally going batshit crazy over it and spewing accusations of anti-semitism everywhere.

http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2015/12/17/radio-islam-pubblica-blacklist-di-ebrei-online-indaga-la-procura-di-roma
>>
>Swedish islamist
lel
>>
99.9 of Italians are zionists and believe Jews are the owners of Israel not Arab invaders who also wish to invade the vatican one day.
>>
I fucking hate jews
>>
>>9777
First "from the river to the sea," then the world. Damn straight, the Zionists are right. Israel for the Jews.

Also
>Swedish Islamist

Kek, kek, kek-arooooo
>>
>>9718
>Swedish islamist
Redundant
>>
>>9810
>>9718
>>>/pol/
>>
>>9718
I wasn't aware being called out for having a certain religion was a bad thing?

It'd be like going to a local park and point out that several people there go to church on Sundays. What's so wrong about it?
>>
>>9718
>The secret Jews behind the internet
Funny considering that the TCP/IP(the backbone of the internet) protocol was invented by two Jews.
>>
>>9846
And now, everything makes a logical sense.
>>
>>9836

>>/out/
>>
>>9718
>spewing accusations of anti-semitism everywhere
>Radio Islam
Wow, who'd've thunk it?
>>
>>9718
>anti-semitism

But which side is the most anti-semitic?
>>
>>10062
>>>/trash/
>>
>>9838
That's the question isn't it? Call them anything other than a jew and it'll slide right off them. But call them what they are? They squirm and act appalled at the thought of being outed.
>>
>>9777
I don't know what I talk about: The post
>>
>>9718
>"Radio Islam", a Swedish islamist website, just released a list with the names of all the most influential zionist Jews in Italy,
Why not get rid of them? And I mean, muslim and jews?
>>
>>9718
ZIONISTS. NOT NORMAL JEWS. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.
>>
>>9718
Why would they be mad at this?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.